Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Uterine or Womb Prolapse
The uterus or womb is held in place with various muscles, tissue, and ligaments. Sometimes these muscles weaken and the uterus can collapse into the vaginal canal, causing a prolapsed uterus.
If you have a uterine prolapse, your other pelvic organs are at a higher risk of prolapsing too – you must strengthen your weak pelvic floor muscles, to prevent multiple prolapses.
Healthy Pelvic Floor
Womb/Uterine Prolapse Phase 1
Womb/Uterine Prolapse Phase 2
What causes a Prolapsed Uterus?
- Pregnancy/multiple childbirths with normal or complicated vaginal delivery.
- Weak pelvic floor muscles.
- Weakening and loss of tissue elasticity following menopause
- Chronic cough and straining through constipation.
- Being overweight or obese.
- Major pelvic floor surgery.
What are the signs?
- Pressure in the pelvic area.
- Pelvic pain and lower back pain.
- Painful sexual intercourse.
- Difficulty in urinating and passing a stool.
- Difficulty walking.
What can be done?
- Do Kegel exercises with a Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner to help strengthen the muscles of the pelvic area
- Vaginal pessary to support the uterus.
- Lifestyle changes - lose weight, avoid constipation.
- Surgery to repair the uterus or remove it (hysterectomy).
- Use the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner's fantastic prolapse programme to help your prolapse symptoms and prevent it getting worse.