Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Womb or Uterine Prolapse
Muscles, ligaments, and other structures hold the womb (uterus) in the pelvis. If these muscles and structures are weak, the womb can drop into the vaginal canal. This is called prolapse or uterine prolapse.
Healthy Pelvic Floor
Womb/Uterine Prolapse Phase 1
Womb/Uterine Prolapse Phase 2
What causes the womb to prolapse?
- Weak pelvic floor muscles.
- Menopause – weakening due to reduced oestrogen levels.
- Chronic cough, straining through constipation and heavy lifting.
- Being overweight.
What are the signs of a womb prolapse?
- Pelvic heaviness.
- Frequent urination and urge incontinence.
- Uterus and cervix either visible or sticking out through the vaginal opening.
- Frequent bladder infections.
- Painful sexual intercourse.
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Increased vaginal discharge.
What can be done about a womb prolapse?
- Use a Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner to help strengthen the muscles of the pelvic area and prevent further worsening of the womb prolapse (and other pelvic organ prolapses)
- Wear a vaginal pessary.
- Make lifestyle changes such as to lose weight if you need to and avoid straining and coughing.
- Surgery - sometimes a hysterectomy is recommended.