Prolapse is something most of us don't know much about - until it happens to us and it's too late. Kegel8 Founder, Stephanie Taylor gives tips on tell tale signs of a weak pelvic floor that should not be ignored and explains how Kegel8 can help even if you've already suffered a prolapse.
Prolapse - Kegel8 is the solution
Wednesday, 20 June 2012 15:29:46 Europe/London
Posted in Videos By
- Kegel8 in Spain at the British Consulate, Barcelona
- Kegel8 Featured in ‘Best’ Magazine
- Kegel8 Vaginal Cones Now With Physiotherapist-Designed Pelvic Floor Exercise Plan!
- Kegel8 Featured in Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Magazine
- Kegel8 Tried, Tested and Loved By MadeforMums.com
- Do You Butt Tuck Like Victoria Beckham?
- Kegel8 Trainer featured on HealthGauge!
- National Success for Kegel8 at the Medilink Business Healthcare Awards
- Living with a Prolapse - Kegel8 Needs Your Help!
- Tatyana Kozhevnikova - Kegel Exercise to the Extreme!
You have no items in your shopping basket.
You have no items to compare.