Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Pelvic pain in women is pain in the pelvic region, the pain radiates from within the area between the hips and below the belly button. To be categorised as such, chronic pelvic pain syndrome is usually evident for six months or more and the causes can sometimes be difficult to find.
Signs of Chromic Pelvic Pain Syndrome Include:
- Severe and steady pain
- Intermittent pain
- Dull aching within the pelvic region
- Cramps or shooting pains
- Heaviness or dragging feeling within the pelvic area
Many sufferers may also experience pain during lovemaking, when urinating or having a bowel movement or if seated for long periods of time.
Some Causes of Chromic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Endometriosis - where uterine tissue, namely the lining of the womb grows on the outside of the uterus. The tissue responds to the hormonal changes of the monthly menstrual cycle in the same way as the uterus by thickening, breaking down and bleeding. As this is no outlet for the blood and tissue it lodges within the pelvic area leaving painful cysts and scar tissue.
Tension in the muscles of your pelvic floor - A 'tight' pelvic floor is a painful pelvic floor. It will manifest itself in painful spasms or tension within the pelvic floor muscles..
Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, as a result of a long term infection scarring can cause pain within the pelvic organs.
Fibroids, benign uterine growths that may cause heaviness within the pelvic area.
IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Constipation, bloating, and/or diarrhoea can be a source of pressure and discomfort in the pelvic area.
Painful bladder syndrome (interstitial cystitis), not a bacterial infection! IC is when the bladder becomes chronically inflamed and there is a frequent need to urinate, antibiotics will not 'cure' this type of cystitis.
Psychological factors, a history of sexual or physical abuse, depression, or stress can be a trigger for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, made worse by emotional problems and pressures.
Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, enlarged and engorged, varicose-vein type veins around the uterus and ovaries can trigger pain.
How Can Kegel8 Pelvic Toners Help With Chromic Pelvic Pain Syndrome?
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 will help to stimulate blood flow and improve circulation with the pelvic area.
- By using Tibial Nerve Stimulation or Sacral Nerve Stimulation you can treat outside the body without a probe - this is particularly useful where chronic pain is present and you do not want to, or are unable to insert a vaginal or anal electrode probe.
- Kegel8 fights pain and helps to relax a tense, in-pain pelvic floor, and automatically perfroms pelvic exercises to improve strength and control.
- What else can you do to make your kegel exercises even more effective and get a stronger pelvic floor faster?
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners can help to improve Sexual Intimacy for you both.
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Pelvic Toner - it can help with Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome and help you get your pelvic floor strong again.
- Learn how sacral nerve stimulation can help with chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Tibial Nerve Stimulation - amazing new treatment for pelvic pain, incontinence and pelvic floor weakness - without inserting a probe!