Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
A cystoscope is a hollow tube equipped with a lens to enable examination of the lining of the bladder and urethra.
The cystoscope is inserted into the urethra and slowly entered into the bladder, usually under local anaesthetic.
Some cystoscopes have extra tubes which are used to help guide other instruments during surgical procedures designed to treat urinary problems.
- Read all about Bladder weakness and how you can prevent it from getting worse.
- Everything you need to know about Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Bladder Weakness see how Kegel8 pelvic toners can help you
- ‘...I’ve been assured by my husband that there has been a noticeable change!’ – Louise Parker, Style Magazine, Sunday Times
- Overactive Bladder When you've got to go...
- See Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and Exercisers featured on ITV's This Morning with Dr Chris Steele