Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
The smooth muscle in the wall of the bladder that contracts the bladder and expels urine.
The detrusor muscles smooth fibres are arranged in spiral, longitudinal, and circular bundles. When the bladder is stretched (full), this signals the parasympathetic nervous system to contract the detrusor muscle. This encourages the bladder to expel urine through the urethra.
To pass urine both the internal sphincter and the external sphincter must be opened simultaneously, problems with these muscles can lead to stress, urge, mixed urinary incontinence or overflow incontinence.
A healthy bladder usually holds between 300-350 ml of urine. As the urine increases the wall of the bladder thins as it stretches, allowing it to store more urine without increasing internal pressure.
- Over-active Bladder Kegel8 will help with your over-active bladder symptoms
- Bladder Weakness with regular kegel exercise you will be amazed how easily you can control your bladder weakness (without incontinence medications) and prevent pelvic organ prolapse.
- If you keep getting infections such as BV, Thrush and UTIs it could be because your pelvic floor is weak, you need to kegel exercise
- Bladder Weakness Kegel8 can help
- Weak Bladder? Bladder Control Is easy with Kegel8! Regain control with kegel8 and these simple lifestyle changes to help put you back in control.