Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal condition. It is a set of symptoms that includes widespread muscle and joint pain and fatigue as well as other symptoms. Fibromyalgia can lead to depression and social isolation.
What are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
Fibromyalgia causes the body to ache all over; certain points on the body may swell and be particularly tender. Crippling fatigue coupled with sleep disturbances can lead to mood disturbances or depression.
Other Fibromyalgia symptoms include:
- Muscular pain - twitching, burning or deep stabbing pains.
- Aches in and around the joints in the neck, shoulder, back, and hips.
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Chronic headaches
- Dryness in mouth, nose, and eyes
- Hypersensitivity to cold and/or heat
- "Fibro fog" - inability to think straight and concentrate
- Urine incontinence
- IBS - Irritable bowel syndrome
- Tingling fingers and feet or numbness
Researchers in Korea found that fibromyalgia sufferers were significantly more likely to have symptoms of over-active bladder (frequency or urgency). The study concluded that people with fibromyalgia were 3 times more likely to have OAB (over-active bladder) symptoms.
Can a Kegel8 Pelvic Toner help with the symptoms of Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
Kegel8 Utra Electronic Pelvic Toner can help with pelvic pain that is associated with fibromyalgia, it can also help to combat incontinence caused by fibromyalgia.