Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Hormones are chemicals that carry messages from organs within your body to your cells. They tell the cells what to do. Glands such as the pituitary, thyroid, adrenals and pancreas (amongst others) secrete hormones and work to keep the body’s natural balance in check.
There are different hormones secreted within the body at different stages in our life including sex hormones and growth hormones.
What Do Hormones Do In Our Body?
Hormones are responsible in the body for the following:
- Growth - they make us grow or stop growing,
- Mood - they make us feel happy or sad,
- Metabolism - speed up or slow down our metabolism,
- Puberty - the start of puberty,
- Menopause or 'the change' - the start of the menopause
- Fight or Flight - regulating our 'fight or flight' and mating instinct
Did you know?
You may also find that stress incontinence (leaks when you cough, jump or sneeze) is worse during the week before your period. This is because the hormones released by your body on the run up to your period have a direct effect on the muscles of your pelvic floor which support your bladder and urethra.
- Kegel8 and Sexual Intimacy
- See the Kegel8 Ultra it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and improved Sexual Intimacy
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.
- You want to learn how to do kegel exercises? That's great you've come to the right place! So what else can you do to make sure your kegel exercises get you a stronger pelvic floor faster?