Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Q. I read the other day on a clinical paper discussing pelvic floor exercise 'A slight hypotonus in pelvic floor muscles was evident in all the women'.
Can you please explain what this means?
A. The term hypotonus is used in reference to the muscular tissue - ie referring to the fact that it is in the state of being hypotonic. The term hypotonus is derived from hypotonia which indicates a state of low or weak muscle tone.
Can a Kegel8 Pelvic Toner Help With Hypotonus in Pelvic Floor Muscles?
Clinical studies show that using the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner will help to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and correct weak muscle tone in the pelvic floor, together with addressing the problems associated with a weak pelvic floor such as incontinence, bladder weakness, prolapse and reduced intimate sensation.
It is vital that a weak pelvic floor is not ignored, because this weakness can then cause stress urinary incontinence, lack of intimate sensation and even prolapse of the pelvic organs.
'Laughter leaks' are an early sign that the pelvic floor muscles are hypotonus and correction with a Kegel8 Electronic Pelvic Toner is easy to do in the privacy of your own home.
- Follow the Kegel8 Blog for all the latest information about pelvic floor exercise, kegel exercise and pelvic floor problems
- Kegel8 can help you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, how can you tell how strong your pelvic floor really is, and how can you monitor the progress of your kegel exercise? After all - you wouldn't go on a diet without using weighing scales first! Why you need to know your Kegel Squeeze Scale
- You want to kegel exercise? That's great! But what else can you do to make your kegel exercises even more effective and get a stronger pelvic floor faster?
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toner and improved Sexual Intimacy - you will both enjoy the improvement!
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.