Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Kegel brace, or 'sneeze squeeze' is really important when you cough or sneeze. It involves 'bracing' your pelvic floor muscles to help avoid embarrassing leaks or stress incontinence, which is especially important if you already suffer from incontinence, prolapse or have undergone pelvic surgery such as TVT, hysterectomy etc.
Also known as The Knack - it's as simple as clenching your pelvic floor muscles when you cough or sneeze - it will quickly become second nature which will be so useful when cold and flu season comes around!
Kegel8 Pelvic Toner and a strong pelvic floor will help you to prevent leaks when you sneeze. Some common myths about 'sneeze leaks' are:
* They are an inevitable part of ageing - they are not!
* All women leak urine - 1 in 3 do nationally, but that doesn't make it normal and simple strengthening exercises will help strengthen your pelvic floor.
* They are inevitable after you have had children - They are not! It simply means your muscles got weak when you carried you baby and they now need strengthening again.
- Bladder Weakness learn how to tame your bladder and get on with living your life - whatever your age!
- Bladder Control Is Your Bladder Running Your Life?
- Over-active Bladder
- Do you get urine infections, and find you can't empty your bladder properly? Try Double voiding techniques to empty your bladder properly