Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Laparoscopic Sutured Rectopexy
Laparoscopic sutured rectopexy is a surgery that stitches (sutures) the rectum back into place. This key-hole surgery is used to correct rectal prolapse. The rectum is gently lifted back into its proper place in the pelvis securing the connective tissue surrounding the rectum (mesorectum) to the bony sacral promontory of the pelvis.
This laparoscopic procedure is minimally invasive, quick, safe (not requiring a bowel resection), and allows for rapid recovery.
If You Have Rectal Prolapse - You Need A Kegel8 Pelvic Toner
Rectopexy has the disadvantage of exacerbating constipation in those already constipated. As with all forms of pelvic surgery a regimen of pelvic floor exercises is recommended to support the pelvic floor surgery and also to prevent further prolapse of pelvic organs. Particularly, rectal prolapse patients may have a uterine prolapse or a bladder prolapse so careful care is needed to prevent straining the pelvic floor with constipation. Kegel8 Ultra will help after Rectopexy and rectal prolapse.
- Find out how Kegel8 can help your Rectal Prolapse
- Everything you need to know about Pelvic Floor Surgery and how Kegel8 will help you.
- You want to kegel exercise? That's great! But what else can you do to make your kegel exercises even more effective and get a stronger pelvic floor faster?
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and improved Sexual Intimacy
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.
- You want to learn how to do kegel exercises? That's great you've come to the right place! So what else can you do to make sure your kegel exercises get you a stronger pelvic floor faster?