Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Ligaments are a band of tough flexible fibrous connective tissue.
A ligaments function is to link bones and articulations together and to keep a pelvic organ in position.
While ligaments in the pelvic floor are extremely strong, they can be stretched or even torn - if this happens in the pelvis it can result in prolapse - the dropping down, out of position of pelvic organs.
Clinical studies also show that to strengthen muscles and ligaments Vitamin D3 can help.
So does that mean we don't have to Kegel exercise for the rest of lives and we can just drop a Vitamin D3 tablet? Not exactly, kegel exercise should be like brushing your teeth - something you do twice daily without fail! But we found it very interesting that the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey found that 23% of the women surveyed with significantly lower than average vitamin D levels reported at least one pelvic floor disorder and/or urinary incontinence, irrespective of their age.
How Can Kegel8 Help To Strengthen Ligaments In The Pelvic Floor?
Ligaments can be strengthened by pelvic floor exercising with Kegel8 pelvic floor exercise machines as well as supplementing your body with Vitamin D3.
- Cystocele or bladder prolapse and find out why you need to Kegel8 more than ever before!
- Which Kegel8? See at a glance which kegel8 pelvic floor exercise machine is right for you.
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and improved Sexual Intimacy
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.
- You want to learn how to do kegel exercises? That's great you've come to the right place! So what else can you do to make sure your kegel exercises get you a stronger pelvic floor faster?