Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Medications that worsen incontinence
There are several medications that can trigger or worsen incontinence in both men and women. Check our list to see if you are affected and remember your GP or healthcare provider will hopefully be able to help you with alternative medications.
Don't forget to keep up with your pelvic floor or kegel exercise.
WARNING! These Medications Can Cause Incontinence!
- High blood pressure medications including statins etc. In men with an enlarged prostate, (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH) medications such as alpha blockers help to improve the symptoms of BPH by relaxing the neck of the bladder and letting urine flow more easily. Sadly for women this has the same affect!
- Anti depressants can impair the normal relaxation of the bladder so that overflow incontinence become worse. Also awareness of the need to actually urinate may be impaired with anti depressant usage.
- Diuretics, also known as 'water tablets'. These do exactly what they say, they stimulate your body to secrete more water and salts out of your body in the form of urine.
- Sleeping Pills - sadly that's right - you might not get the usual signals to wake up when your bladder is full.
Pelvic floor exercise is important for all women and can be beneficial if done correctly. Kegel8 Ultra will help to strengthen your pelvic floor at this critical time, restoring muscle tone, helping to stop incontinence and giving your love-life a welcome boost too. If you have developed incontinence and bladder weakness since being prescribed a medication from your Doctor do mention it at your next visit.
- So You want to know how to kegel exercise? That's great! But what else can you do to make your kegel exercises even more effective and get a stronger pelvic floor faster?
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and improved Sexual Intimacy
- See the UK's best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.