Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
What Is Mirabegron?
Mirabegron (which was formerly known as YM-178 or Myrbetriq) is a prescription medication for over-active bladder (OAB). or over-active bladder syndrome.
Some OAB prescription medications can cause side effects such as constipation and a dry mouth, which often means it is difficult for users to tolerate the fully effective dose. It is estimated that up to 30% of women on these types of medications stop taking the prescription due to the unpleasant side effects. The effects on the cardiovascular system, pharmacokinetic interactions with other drugs, and the increased incidence of new malignant events have not yet been established.
The makers of Mirabegron claim that when it is taken, once a day, it should only cause a slight dry mouth (compared to Tolterodine) and constipation is less of a problem. Please remember the following:
- If you strain when you go to the toilet through constipation this will take it's toll on an already weak pelvic floor. This could cause prolapse - it is essential that women with a weak pelvic floor do their very best to avoid constipation and straining to poo. We recommend the use of a SquattyPotty to help prevent constipation and take the strain off your pelvic floor - Kegel8 users swear by it! Kegel8 Pelvic Toners do not have any yucky side effects - only those of a very pleasant nature - that being better bladder control and improved intimate sensation too.
- No medication - prescription or otherwise will strengthen a weak pelvic floor, only pelvic floor exercises will do that. That is why the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Floor Toner will get you fit and keep your pelvic floor strong for life.
As always, Kegel8 is here to help you, call our helpline for more information.
- Which Kegel8 Electronic Pelvic Toner? Do you have a pelvic organ prolapse or stress urinary incontinence? Choose the Electronic pelvic floor toner that is right for you.
- See more Pelvic Toner Information and articles on the Kegel8 Blog the essential health resource for pelvic floor exercisers.
- You want to kegel exercise? That's great! But what else can you do to make your kegel exercises even more effective and get a stronger pelvic floor faster?