Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
What Is Myomectomy?
Myomectomy or fibroidectomy is the surgical removal of fibroids from the uterus (womb). This procedure allows the uterus to be left in place and can make pregnancy more likely for some women. Myomectomy is the preferred fibroid surgery for women who would like to become pregnant at some point in their lives.
Myomectomy procedure includes:
- Hysteroscopy, which involves inserting a lighted viewing instrument through the vagina and into the uterus (womb).
- Laparoscopy - viewing through and one or more small cuts in the abdomen.
- Laparotomy - This uses a larger incision in the abdomen.
- '...I’ve been assured by my husband that there has been a noticeable change!’ The Times reports about Kegel8
- Kegel8 - Your Pelvic Floor - The UK's number 1 pelvic floor exerciser
- You want to learn how to do kegel exercises? That's great you've come to the right place! So what else can you do to make sure your kegel exercises get you a stronger pelvic floor faster?