Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
SPD - Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction?
Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction or "SPD" is also known as Pelvic Girdle Pain.
What is Pelvic Girdle Pain?
Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) is the name given to a collection of symptoms including pain in the joints, ligaments and muscles that make up the pelvic girdle. Most commonly associated with pregnancy however Pelvic Girdle Pain can occur as a result of injury or trauma to both women and men.
Pelvic Girdle Pain Symptoms
Symptoms include pain in the pubic bone area and in the hips, groin, lower abdomen, buttocks, lower back or inner thighs. The pain can vary between moderate to severe and ordinary daily activities such as standing and walking, walking up stairs, getting in and out of a car can cause pain. Sometimes a clicking sensation can be felt or heard within the pelvic area.
Pelvic Girdle Pain Treatment
These will help with pelvic girdle pain and pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain:
- Posture - sit up straight and support the back
- Don't stoop, make sure desks are at the correct height
- Wear flat shoes, not heels
- Kegel8 Pelvic Toners and improved Sexual Initimacy
- See the UKs best pelvic floor exercise machine the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner - it can help with stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and intimate sensation.
- You want to learn how to do kegel exercises? That's great you've come to the right place! So what else can you do to make sure your kegel exercises get you a stronger pelvic floor faster?