Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Designed for both men and women to use with a Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Exerciser, our Pack of 4 Perineal Electrodes are specially shaped to contour to your body for very best results. These electrodes are made from high-quality materials, meaning no hot-spots and no nipping, as can be the case with other, lower-quality electrodes.
For Men: Kegel8 V For Men features programmes especially designed to be used with electrodes placed on the perineum. By using specially-designed perineal electrodes, you can target the muscles effectively, and the special shape makes exercising both easy and comfortable.
For Women: While the Kegel8 Ultra 20 does not feature programmes especially for use with perineal electrodes, these electrodes are perfect for use in conjunction with a physiotherapist.
These electrodes attach to your Kegel8 pelvic floor exerciser via your leadwire – simply plug into your machine and follow your Kegel8 User Guide. With proper care, as per the instructions enclosed with your electrodes, these electrodes are reusable and can last up to 4 weeks if used daily.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92503|
|Recommended For||Perineal Use|
|Can be used with||Kegel8 V For Men | Kegel8 Ultra 20|
|Included Contents||4 Perineal Electrode Pads|
|No. of Electrodes||4|
|1 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Not Kegel8's usual quality Review by Petros
Thank you for you feedback, you are right, this does not sound right. You should get lots of life/uses from our electrode pads, we do pride ourselves on buying the best. Please contact me and I shall arrange for a new set to be sent you. In the meantime I have asked our Purchasing Manager to do some spot checks on the batch number you were sent, so we can ensure this was a one off lapse in quality.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention - I am on to it!
Please e mail me and I shall resolve this for you
Customer Care Team
Lisa@Savantini.com (Posted on 31 March 2016)
Not sure why you are using them and what for - the treatment may vary but as a rule
I'm sending this to you because we are working on a new electrode pad guideline, so it is general in nature but some information here will help, especially 5.
1. For pain relief don't situate electrode pads over a bony prominence such as ankle as this could be uncomfortable.
2. For pain relief including muscle stimulation & massage aim for a viable muscle contraction. Place your skin electrodes over the muscle related to the area you want to target.
3. Electrode placement distance affects both the density and depth of penetration of current. Electrode pads wide apart means the current density decreases the wider you position your electrodes, but the depth of penetration into deep tissue is greater.
4. Electrode Pads positioned closer together means the current density increases the closer the electrodes are to each other but the depth of penetration into deep tissue decreases.
5. If you have a red and black plug on your lead wire. As a general rule position the red cathode closest to the spinal cord. The red cathode usually provides a stronger sensation compared to the black anode. If your plugs are white and they do not have the red and black plugs denoting anode and cathode you do not need to follow this guideline.
6. Please refer to the TENS electrode placement supplied with your TENS, NMES or Microcurrent device for further specific pad placement.
In this link http://www.kegel8.co.uk/downloads/instructions/en/kegel8v-for-men_en.pdf (its a male use I am afraid but I wanted you to see the area involved) look at page 24 it shows the positing of 2 electrodes. Where the 2 electrodes are positioned, this is whether the largest past of the electrode should de allied, so the largest parts of the electrode face the hips or inside of the legs.
This electrode can be also be used on various parts of the body not just the perineum ( - it is quite often used on the back and ankle too, because of it's ergonomic shape it is better to apply in certain areas).
Hope this helps
Customer Care Team