Story at a glance
- When Lee got out of the bath, a large amount of water would run down her legs.
- Lee would highly recommend the Ultra 20 to anyone with pelvic floor complications.
- Lee used the Kegel8 Ultra 20 to get these results.
I have waited a while to submit my review because I am a nurse and tend to be sceptical about everything!
I am 47 years old and my problem lay in the fact that every morning when I got out of the bath I would find a great deal of water would run down my legs, it was not wee it was the result of having very poor pelvic floor strength.
Five weeks after using the Ultra 20 I have completely stopped leaking from retained bath water and I can tolerate the machine quite comfortably up to 90mA's
I feel more confident and have even noticed my tummy has reduced.
With results like this I will definitely be using this for the rest of my life .
I have been on leave from work so was able to do programme 3 twice a day too. I would highly recommend this machine to anyone who feels like they want to avoid complications of prolapses, leaks etc. I feel more confident and have even noticed my tummy has reduced meaning pelvic muscles are toning well. I love it.
Lee submitted this story to us and it was published 20/07/2017
Which Kegel8 did Lee use?
View similar success stories
- Prolapse success stories
- Bladder weakness and incontinence success stories
- Pelvic floor success stories
- Sexual intimacy success stories
- Menopause success stories