Kegel & Vaginal Exercise Weight By Kegel8
- Weighted vaginal exercise balls show an over 70% success rate with stress incontinence in clinical trials when used for 12 weeks
- A complete Pelvic Floor Strengthening System with 3 progressive sizes and gradual weight increments for a stronger, more controllable pelvic floor, no leaks, & better intimate sensation
- Patented indicator tail will wave downwards showing you when you are exercising the kegel muscles correctly
- Pelvic Floor Muscle locator helps you accurately locate your pelvic floor muscles without inserting too high
- Isotonic exercisers help you strengthen and target your pelvic floor muscles accurately & effectively
- CE marked Class 1 Medical Device also available on NHS by prescription. Includes 12 week Kegel8 physiotherapist Beginners & Advanced kegel exercise plan for proven results
- For more information on the use and benefits of the Kegel8 Kegel Weights please scroll down on this webpage
Kegel8 Weighted kegel balls are not 'just' kegel balls...this is a complete Medical grade, Pelvic Floor Strengthening System you use at home for just 12 weeks for fast effective results. Designed with the help of one of the UKs top Physiotherapists this easy-to-use system is a perfect way to effectively strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles.
With the Kegel8 Kegel Weights you can easily see the visual indicator so you target the muscles correctly, and when the patented kegel 'tail' moves downwards - 'EUREKA'. With Kegel8 you can be sure that you have accurately located your kegel muscles, and that you are exercising them correctly for maximum results.
How does the 12 week Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System work directly on your kegels?
- 3 Cones, 3 weights. Starting at the lightest, largest cone first you will retrain your pelvic floor muscles back to strength and control in just minutes a day.
- Insert a Kegel8 cone and it activates your pelvic floor muscles, causing them to reflex (isotonic or reflex exercise) especially when you are standing up.
- As you progress through the 12 week kegel exercise plan increase the weight steadily as your pelvic muscle strength improves.
- Use the unique indicator clip so you can see that you are doing your kegel exercises correctly. If the tail moves down, you're doing your kegel exercises perfectly; if the tail moves up, you are pushing and this is called a 'bad kegel' because it is not exercising or strengthening the muscles at all.
No more guessing, just fast and easy results with Kegel8!
Reap the rewards of a strong pelvic floor and exercised kegel muscles
Weak Pelvic Floor & Lose Kegel Muscles
Strong Pelvic Floor & Strong Kegels
- No more accidental urine leaks when you exercise, laugh, cough, sneeze or jump.
- Less visits to the loo, your bladder will thank you!
- No more dashing to the loo and wetting yourself because you didn't make it in time
- You'll find it easier to empty your bladder and bowel with stronger muscles
- No more accidentally passing wind or fanny farts while love-making
- No more back pain or 'pot' belly that no diet will shift, a strong pelvic floor helps a strong core.
- Improved intimate sensation - no more lack-lustre love-life; you and your partner will both notice the difference.
What Causes a Weak Pelvic Floor?
Life. Your pelvic floor and kegel muscles weaken after the age of 18 years. Life-changing events such as pregnancy, childbirth, & menopause sear a lasting mark on our pelvic floor muscles. If your BMI is over 25 then you're in the danger zone for weakening your kegel muscles even further. Add to that coughing (maybe you have hay fever, or you're a smoker?), heavy lifting, high impact exercise, constipation and straining these all cause lasting damage and make the muscles of the pelvic floor weaker. Pelvic floor weakness isn't inevitable though, because with Kegel8 you can manage changes in your life and keep your kegel muscles working effectively.
Exercise today with Kegel8 Kegel Weights to stop leaks, improve intimacy and avoid prolapse tomorrow!
Did You Know?
1 in 3 - Women in the UK suffer with "Laughter Leaks" that really aren't funny at all!
1 in 2 - Women aged 50 will suffer prolapse possibly due to a weakened pelvic floor that is no longer able to support the internal organs as it should.
1 in 1 - Women can exercise with the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System.
How effective are Kegel Weights in treating leaks and incontinence?
- 70% of women felt they were improved or cured
- 90% of women found it an acceptable form of treatment
- Success! Kegel Weight Therapy was deemed successful and avoids incontinence operations such as mesh surgery
Weighted Kegel Exercise Balls vs. Electronic Pelvic Toner
Weighted Kegel Balls are a great place to start your pelvic floor exercises and what's more health professionals such as Physiotherapists love the fact that YOU are working your kegel muscles. When you use the weighted kegel exercise system you'll love the fact that you can 'see' as well as feel your pelvic floor muscles moving.
No cheating, no wasted exercise and proven results which are great for motivation too. Sadly pelvic floor exercises fail for a lot of women, simply because they stop doing them too soon or they don't know when they are exercising the muscles correctly. That's why with our 12-Week Kegel Exercise Plan and the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System - you'll get amazingly noticeable results.
What is the difference between Kegel8 and other kegel weight and kegel balls?
- With Kegel8 Kegel Weights you can see that you are exercising your kegels properly – no other kegel balls works like it, many are inserted too high and totally ineffective to even exercise the kegel muscles.
- Other kegel weights are inserted past the kegel muscles and just sit there – that's not effective exercising! Kegel8 Kegel Weights motivate you to work your muscles for results you can see and feel. If you insert it like a tampon you've gone too high and you are not targeting the kegel muscles properly, that's why the indicator wand is vitally important, and why the NHS have made us a prescription medical device.
- Kegel8 Kegel Weights are not a Chinese novelty, they are a Class 1 Medical Device made here in the Britain.
- 12 Weeks is all it takes! Start with the Beginners Kegel Plane & progress onto the Advanced Kegel Exercise Guide for a few minutes each day for results in just 12 weeks – we're with you every step of the way!
Available on NHS prescription, Class 1 Medical Device with CE mark & Made in Britain.
Your GP can prescribe the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System for you. If you are a new mum, remember getting your pelvic floor back into shape will have benefits for you in the years to come, and using the Kegel8 Kegel Weights will strengthen the muscles and prevent post-natal leaks, without risking damage. Sadly boot camps, crunches and running can be too high-impact for new mums and put too much pressure on a pelvic floor following childbirth. Please take extra care with exercise for up to 12 months after giving birth and seek specialist advice, especially if you are showing the signs of a weak pelvic floor such as leaks and lack of sensation and you want to perform high impact exercise.
Kegel8 Kegel Weights will help strengthen your pelvic floor safely and effectively by accurately targeting the correct muscles in just 12 weeks!
What you get
- 3 CE Marked, Class 1 Medical Device Kegel Weights - Largest Sized Kegel Ball - 32mm diameter, 24g Lightest Weight. Medium Sized Kegel Ball - 29mm diameter, 37g Medium Weight. Smallest Kegel Ball - 25mm diameter, 48g Heaviest Weight. You do not need heavier weights than this - this is clinically proven to strengthen!
- Patented Indicator Clip - Shows you when you are exercising your kegel muscles correctly. This visualisation helps you achieve better results - you'll be able to feel when your kegels are exercising correctly.
- Free 12 week Kegel Exercise Guide - Easy to follow instructions including a free beginners and advanced exercise plan devised by a physiotherapist, ensuring your Kegel exercise is effective and successful.
Who shouldn't use the Kegel8 Kegel Weights
- You are pregnant* - However, the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System is the perfect way to get pack in shape after recovery from childbirth - usually after 6 weeks. Ask your GP for a FREE prescription after giving birth!
- Vaginal Infection - If you are suffering with a vaginal or urinary infection, you should wait until it has cleared before you start using the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System.
- Prolapse* - If you have a prolapse the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System would not be suitable for you and you should consider the Kegel8 Ultra 20. That is because the cone could get lodged behind the prolapse and not work the kegel muscles effectively. We recommend you manage your prolapse with a Kegel8 Ultra 20 electronic kegel toner.
*Unless advised to do so and under medical supervision
Invented, designed and proudly manufactured in Great Britain to ensure the highest quality and safety for all your medical needs. CE marked and a Class 1 Medical Device.
|Programmes||Beginners & Advanced 12 Week Kegel Exercise Guide included.|
|Recommended For||All Urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||KE Gel | Kegel8 Klean|
|Included Contents||1 large pale lilac 24g vaginal cone | 1 medium lilac 37g vaginal cone |1 small dark lilac 48g vaginal cone | 12 Week Exercise Plan|
|Material||Medical-Grade Santoprene (Autoclavable)|
|Insertable Length||80 mm|
|Diameter||27mm | 29mm | 32mm|
|Certification||CE Class 1 Medical Device|
|Guarantee||2 Year Kegel8 Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual (English)|