Kegel8 Power Dophilus 400mg Supplement
- Probiotic healthy balance for the gut, vagina, bowels and urinary system
- Positive effects on gut to help balancing of pH levels & prevention of Bacterial Vaginosis
- Power Dolphilus is known to ease symptoms of IBS and Candidiasis (thrush) & boost immune system
- Essential for balancing 'good' bacteria, mental health and fresh breath!
- Take 1 capsule, twice daily. 180 capsules/3 months supply. Exclusively made in England for Kegel8
Get a Healthy Intestinal Tract for Optimum Pelvic Health Now!
Our body contains about 10 trillion bacterial cells, lactobacillus is the most prevalent and it is known to reduce gene damage, reduce inflammation and have anti-ageing properties. Probiotics are defined as live microorganisms which when taken in adequate amounts help to maintain a healthy pH balance in the gut, bowel, urinary system and in mucosal surfaces.
The problem is that both medical antibiotics and those found in our foodstuffs (non- organic meat treated with antibiotics) indiscriminately destroy both bad and good bacteria. We’ve all taken antibiotics and understand the consequences - whilst antibiotics may ‘cure’ the problem, say a urinary tract infection (UTI) they can also then cause another problem because they wipe-out the ‘good bacteria’ and you then have a yeast infection such as thrush! For those who suffer with recurrent urinary tract infections (RUTI) long term antibiotic use does work, but the long-term effects of bacterial resistance are a worrying outcome and clinical studies have shown a promising alternative however is supplementing with live microorganisms (probiotic dophilus) .
How Kegel8 Power Probiotic Dophilus Works
A healthy functioning intestinal tract is one of our body's first lines of defence against invaders and a healthy immune system. Many researchers believe that declining levels of healthy or ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract may signal the onset of chronic degenerative disease and a suppressed immune system. Kegel8’s goal is to strengthen the immune system for optimum health. When our bacterial flora is balanced and in harmony all is well within the body, and this healthy harmony is an important barrier to infection. Antibiotic treatment disrupts the natural protective biofilm leaving us prone to severe infection. Supplementing with probiotics can help to restore the body to a healthy level. Taking probiotics can be done orally or applied to the genital area and clinical trials show they overgrow the bad bacteria flora and restore the healthy environment which is resistant to infection.
Take it Gently and Follow Our Kegel8 Power Probiotic Dophilus Dosage Guidelines
When starting a course of Power Dophilus we understand you might be desperate to feel better and improve the natural balance in your intestines and gut however we urge you to take your time and reintroduce the good bacteria gently. Too much ‘good’ bacteria can cause a rapid die-off of the bad bacteria, which could lead to excessive bloating, wind and stomach cramps. Introducing Kegel8 Power Probiotic Dophilus gently as in our stated dosage of one capsule taken twice a day (ideally the last one should be taken before bedtime) is the body-friendly way to rebalance your internal flora and boost your immune system.
"Probiotics help balance the healthy bacteria, everything from our gut to our bladder needs to stay in balance! Our power Probiotic Dophilus will restore a healthy balance and boost your immune system."
Stephanie Taylor - Founder
Here’s why Kegel8 recommends you use Probiotic Dophilus:
Consider supplementing with Kegel8 Probiotic Dophilus for abnormal smear test results ✔
- Normal and tumour cervical cells respond differently to vaginal lactobacilli, independent of pH and lactate. Our study demonstrated that common vaginal lactobacilli exert cytotoxic effects on cervical tumour cells, but not on normal cells, and that this cytotoxicity is independent of pH and lactate.
Consider supplementing with Kegel8 Probiotic Dophilus to maintain a healthy vaginal pH level and to avoid Bacterial Vaginosis & Gardnerella ✔
- Vaginal pH and microbicidal lactic acid when lactobacilli dominate the microbiota, The microbicidal form of lactic acid (protonated lactic acid) was therefore eleven-fold more concentrated, and a markedly more potent microbicide, than indicated by prior research. This suggests that when lactobacilli dominate the vaginal microbiota, women have significantly more lactic acid-mediated protection against infections than currently believed.
- In vaginal fluid, bacteria associated with bacterial vaginosis (BV) can be suppressed with lactic acid. Under optimal, anaerobic growth conditions, physiological concentrations of lactic acid inactivated BV-associated bacteria without affecting vaginal lactobacilli, whereas physiological concentrations of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) produced no detectable inactivation of either BV-associated bacteria or vaginal lactobacilli. Moreover, at very high concentrations, H2O2 was more toxic to vaginal lactobacilli than to BV-associated bacteria. On the basis of these in vitro observations, we conclude that lactic acid, not H2O2, is likely to suppress BV-associated bacteria in vivo.
- Probiotics for the treatment of women with bacterial vaginosis. Clinical trials showed that intra-vaginal administration of Lactobacillus acidophilus for 6-12 days, or oral administration of L. acidophilus or Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus fermentum RC-14 for 2 months, resulted in the cure of BV (defined as a 0-1 positive score according to Amsel's criteria), and/or reduced the recurrences of BV, and/or caused an increase in vaginal lactobacilli and restoration of a normal vaginal microbiota, significantly more frequently than did a placebo.
Consider supplementing with Kegel8 Probiotic Dophilus if you are currently taking prescription statins ✔
- Association between statin use, the vaginal microbiome, and Gardnerella vaginalis vaginolysin-mediated cytotoxicity. ‘statin use was associated with reduced proportions of G. vaginalis and greater proportions of beneficial lactobacilli within the vaginal microbiome. The negative association between statin use and G. vaginalis may be related to inhibition of vaginolysin function.
Consider supplementing with Kegel8 Probiotic Dophilus if you suffer with constipation, leaky gut, Crohn’s, or IBS induced Overactive Bladder & Faecal Incontinence ✔
- When we are healthy about 400 different microorganisms flourish in our gut, they literally ‘crowd-out the bad bacteria. Constipation however allows harmful bacteria to hang around longer, which allows harmful bacteria to proliferate.
- Lactobacillus reuteri strains protect epithelial barrier integrity of IPEC-J2 monolayers from the detrimental effect of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli.  If you suffer with leaky gut syndrome, toxins literally ‘leak’ out of the digestive tract causing inflammation within the body. Reducing inflammation within the body is vitally important because it plays a critical role in many diseases, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, arthritis and lupus, as well as accelerating the ageing process. Worse still, this then also affects the bladder causing overactive bladder.
- Prevention and treatment of urinary tract infection with probiotics: Review and research perspective: Probiotics have the potential for a future alternative prevention and treatment strategy in RUTI. They are also potentially preventive for cancer development and progression.
- Normal and tumour cervical cells respond differently to vaginal lactobacilli, independent of pH and lactate.
- Vaginal pH and microbicidal lactic acid when lactobacilli dominate the microbiota. The microbicidal form of lactic acid (protonated lactic acid) was therefore eleven-fold more concentrated, and a markedly more potent microbicide, than indicated by prior research. This suggests that when lactobacilli dominate the vaginal microbiota, women have significantly more lactic acid-mediated protection against infections than currently believed.
- In vaginal fluid, bacteria associated with bacterial vaginosis can be suppressed with lactic acid but not hydrogen peroxide Under optimal, anaerobic growth conditions, physiological concentrations of lactic acid inactivated BV-associated bacteria without affecting vaginal lactobacilli, whereas physiological concentrations of H2O2 produced no detectable inactivation of either BV-associated bacteria or vaginal lactobacilli.
- Probiotics for the treatment of women with bacterial vaginosis. There seems to be an association between the absence of, or low concentrations of, vaginal lactobacilli and the development of BV. Many studies have suggested that the presence of H2O2-producing vaginal lactobacilli may protect against BV, although some studies do not support this hypothesis. In-vitro studies have suggested that certain specific strains of lactobacilli are able to inhibit the adherence of Gardnerella vaginalis to the vaginal epithelium and/or produce H2O2, lactic acid and/or bacteriocins, which inhibit the growth of bacteria causing BV
- Association between statin use, the vaginal microbiome, and Gardnerella vaginalis vaginolysin-mediated cytotoxicity
- Lactobacillus reuteri strains protect epithelial barrier integrity of IPEC-J2 monolayers from the detrimental effect of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. These findings demonstrate that L. reuteri strains exert a protective effect against ETEC-induced mucosal integrity disruption.
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Ingredients||Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, bacterial culture (Bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus helveticus, streptococcus thermophilus), fructooligosaccharide, ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.|
|Recommended For||Encouraging the growth of good bacteria in the gut, strengthening the immune system, protecting against Bacterial Vaginosis and Gardnerella Vaginalis.|
|Can be used with||Use with all Kegel8 Pelvic Electronic Pelvic Toners, Vaginal Exercise Cones and pelvic floor muscle strengthening programmes.|
|Included Contents||180 Capsules, 3 months supply.|
|Does Not Include||Yeast, Gluten, Starch, Lactose, Artificial Colours or Preservatives|
|Dosage||Two capsules per day (at different times eg: mid-morning and evening or before bed)|