Elvie Trainer vs. Kegel8 Ultra 20
Your pelvic floor muscles are essential to your health; they support all your pelvic organs, control bladder and bowel function, and even contribute to intimate sensations in men and women! There are lots of devices available to help you to improve and maintain your pelvic floor muscle strength, but where do you start?
Discover the key differences between the Elvie Trainer and the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Floor Toner in the table below!
Available VAT Free? Eligible incontinence treatment products can be purchased VAT free.
How It Works?
Guides you through manual exercises
Automatically does the exercising for you
One size only + optional cover
Compatible with a range of probes to suit your body
Returns If you're not happy with your purchase, or it is damaged or faulty, it may be eligible for return.
2 year warranty
2 year warranty + extended warranty available
Pelvic Floor Exercise Programmes to help you improve and maintain the strength of your pelvic floor muscles.
Bladder Weakness Programmes to help you reduce the occurrence of bladder leaks.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse Programmes to help you manage the symptoms of a pelvic organ prolapse and prevent your condition from worsening.
Intimate Sensation Programmes to help you tighten your vaginal walls, improve vaginal sensation and squeeze your muscles for longer during sex.
Pain Relief Programmes which provide essential pelvic pain relief. Helping you manage period pain, pelvic pain, vulvodynia, overactive pelvic floor muscles and more.
Reminders Timely notifications to remind you to perform your daily pelvic floor exercises.
Logs History Record information from previous pelvic floor workouts and track your progress.
Recommended by healthcare professionals
* 100 reviews can be found on Elvie's website
- Manual Kegel trainer ensures you effectively exercise your pelvic floor muscles
- Fun 5-minute workouts that visually show your muscles working
- Results are stored so you can track the progress you make
- The best-selling Kegel8 toner, clinically proven to treat bladder weakness
- Includes the innovative Kegel8 Glide Gold Vaginal Probe; comfortable to use - even with a prolapse
- Noticeable results within weeks, a must for menopause, prolapse and hysterectomy sufferers