Inside Out: Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout, DVD by Michelle Kenway
- Easy-to-follow pelvic floor exercises
- Part of the popular Inside Out range from Physiotherapist, Michelle Kenway
- Learn how to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles on the go, with this evidence based intermediate training program
- Instruction booklet included
- 7 tracks over 30 minutes
- Buy 2 for £19.01 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £18.01 each and save 10%
Effectively Exercise Your Pelvic Floor Every Day
Whether you're a pelvic floor exercise beginner, or a Kegel expert, this audio pelvic floor training program will help you get the most out of every squeeze. Exercising your pelvic floor incorrectly can damage your pelvic floor muscles. So it's important to learn how to avoid it happening. If you have already mastered Kegel exercises, then this CD will act as motivation and take you through an intermediate pelvic floor workout.
If you’re are wanting to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, reduce prolapse symptoms, or recover from pelvic floor or gynaecological surgery, Michelle Kenway’s Daily Workout CD is designed to help you achieve your goal. This unique workout CD is also ideal if you are looking to improve bowel and bladder control, or strengthen your pelvic floor muscles during and after pregnancy.
The workouts are set to music to help keep your focus and motivate.
Inside Out: Pelvic Floor Exercises Daily Workout includes the following tracks;
- Introduction to Successful Strengthening
- Finding your Pelvic Floor
- Feeling your Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Using the Correct Pelvic Floor Exercise Technique
- Beginners Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Intermediate Pelvic Floor Exercises Workout
- Progressing and Maintaining your Strength
Listen on the Move
You can use the CD in the privacy of your own home, or download the audio to listen on the go.
Michelle Kenway, Physiotherapist
Michelle Kenway is a Physiotherapist and exercise instructor from Australia. Her internationally acclaimed Inside Out series of books and DVD's promote pelvic floor safe exercises for women.