Inside Out Strength: Super Saver Pack, with Michelle Kenway
- This bundle contains two books and a DVD
- The Inside Out range has been developed by Australian Physiotherapist, Michelle Kenway
- Follow the exercises to learn how to safely strengthen your entire body
- Ideal for women of any age
- Advice and exercises designed to treat pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse
Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor with this Inside Out Bundle
The Inside Out range was developed by Australian Physiotherapist, Michelle Kenway, and Dr Judith Goh.
Like any other muscle, the muscles in our pelvic floor begin to weaken as we age. This can result in 'laughter leaks', back ache and a risk of developing a pelvic organ prolapse. To avoid and treat these conditions, the Inside Out range provides clear guidance on exercises designed to strengthen your pelvic floor alongside the rest of your body.
1 in 3 women suffer from a pelvic floor disorder. It is most common following a gynaecological surgery, childbirth and after menopause. If you are suffering with a pelvic floor dysfunction, the expert guidance will explain which exercises are safe your pelvic floor, as well as how to exercise it most effectively. A special section is included for women recovering from a pelvic organ prolapse repair surgery, and those that require special exercise routines such as weight loss and osteoporosis exercises.
If you exercise incorrectly, you could be damaging your pelvic floor which can lead to a pelvic floor disorder developing or worsening. Learn the best way to protect yourself with this pack today./
- Inside Out: Prolapse Exercises Book
- Inside Out Strength: Pelvic Floor Safe Strength Exercises for Women DVD
- Inside Out: A Complete Guide to Pelvic Floor Safe Exercises for Women Book
Michelle Kenway, Physiotherapist
Michelle Kenway is a Physiotherapist and exercise instructor from Australia. Her internationally acclaimed Inside Out series of books and DVD's promote pelvic floor safe exercises for women.