POGP Fit For Pregnancy Booklet
- Information booklet created by members of the Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapy professional network to help pregnant women stay fit and healthy during pregnancy
- Features factual information from professionals on safe and less safe exercises during pregnancy
- Distributed to specialist physiotherapists to educate and support them in their work
- Includes easy, daily exercises for women to stay fit during pregnancy and pelvic floor exercises for easier birth and life after birth
- Gives details on safe resting positions and feelings/changes you can expect to your physical health during pregnancy
Fit for Pregnancy – exercises and advice to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy
This booklet is designed to help you understand how to reduce the strain of pregnancy on your body and provide you with information on postures, positions and exercises that when done properly may help to make you feel more comfortable.
It also features exercise and health tips to keep you healthy during pregnancy and beyond.