Inside Out: Strength and Core Workout DVD with Michelle Kenway INCLUDES Exercise Band
- Protect your pelvic floor as you exercise following the Inside Out Strength and Core Workout DVD
- Improve your overall strength and flexibility
- Exercises designed to be safe for women suffering with a pelvic organ prolapse, have undergone a hysterectomy and post-childbirth
- Designed by expert Physiotherapist, Michelle Kenway
- This bundle includes a resistance band to follow along with the exercises
Strength and Core Workout for Women
To maintain your joint and bone health, reduce muscular pain and the natural degradation of your muscles - strength and core exercises are essential. However, it is also essential that you follow the correct exercise routines to protect your pelvic floor from injury. Australian Physiotherapist, Michelle Kenway, has designed the Inside Out series of books and DVD's to give you confidence in your exercises.
The Inside Out range is perfect for women with a heightened risk or pelvic floor injury, including those recovering for a pelvic surgery, or damage from childbirth.
Benefits of Strengthening Your Core
The Inside Out Strength and Core Workout DVD will help you achieve the following benefits:
- Core abdominal strengthening
- Pelvic floor strength and support
- Back strengthening
- Hip strengthening
- Relieving joint and muscle stiffness
- Weight management
- Improved posture
- More energy
The Inside Out: Strength and Core Workout DVD is composed of 45 minutes of muscle strengthening exercises, followed by a relaxing full body stretch routine for 10 minutes. A full workout in less than an hour. You can also select parts of the routine you want to perform separately or multiple times.
The exercises included in the DVD can be performed without any equipment. This bundle also includes a resistance band, to add difficulty to the workouts to improve your results.
Michelle Kenway, Physiotherapist
Michelle Kenway is a Physiotherapist and exercise instructor from Australia. Her internationally acclaimed Inside Out series of books and DVD's promote pelvic floor safe exercises for women.