Pelvic Floor Recovery Essentials, Book by Sue Croft
- The new and updated 2019 edition of Pelvic Floor Essentials from Physiotherapist, Sue Croft
- Essential advice on how to keep your pelvic floor muscles strong
- Suitable for women of all ages
- Includes information on managing a pelvic organ prolapse
- Illustrated guidance making the steps easy to follow
A Must Read for Women of All Ages
Following on from her bestselling Pelvic Floor Recovery: A Physiotherapy Guide for Gynaecological Repair Surgery, leading Australian Physiotherapist Sue Croft has now written Pelvic Floor Essentials. Advising women how to get the most from their pelvic floor; this is the newest edition released for 2019.
Pelvic Floor Essentials teaches women of all ages and stages of life, how to exercise their pelvic floor muscles, treat pelvic floor weakness and manage pelvic floor problems such as a pelvic organ prolapse. All without painful surgery.
This updated 2019 edition includes the latest research based evidence about lifting and prolapse management and has new chapters on children’s continence issues, pregnancy and the post-partum period.
This 132 page guide adorned with over 60 illustrations takes you through pelvic floor exercises, correct posture, pelvic floor safe abdominal exercises and more. Topics include;
- Pelvic floor exercises including a complete pelvic floor muscle training programme
- How to activate and work your pelvic floor muscles correctly
- Toilet positioning, and good bladder & bowel habits to prevent pelvic floor problems
- Relaxation, breath awareness and chronic pelvic pain education
- Sexual function and the pelvic floor
- Prolapse management strategies
- Sport & travel advice
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Pelvic floor friendly abdominal exercises
- Advice on sexual function to encourage healthy intimate relations
1 in 3 women suffer stress incontinence and more than 50% of these will suffer prolapse, learn to take control with this fantastic Physiotherapist guide.
Sue Croft, Physiotherapist
Sue runs a clinic in Australia that treats pelvic floor dysfunction including urinary incontinence, prolapse conditions, bowel management and pelvic pain for women, men and children as well as musculoskeletal conditions and lymphodaema. Her bestselling book series, Pelvic Floor Recovery includes the best advice you can share for your pelvic floor.