Sugar International Precision Targeted Electrode Vaginal Probe
- Petite vaginal probe to precisely target areas of weakness
- Popular with physiotherapists and gives precise biofeedback
- Allows you to target areas specific areas of weakness or muscle damage
- Gives a strong muscle contraction with only 3-5mA
- Purchase this product on its own or with 1 lead wire in the pack size variant below
The Precision Targeted Electrode Vaginal Probe (DT2P) is perfect for use both at home and in conjunction with a physiotherapist
If you have been told that you have a particular area of muscle weakness that you need to work on, the Precision Targeted Electrode Vaginal Probe can deliver targeted stimulation precisely where you need it. This probe is particularly good for women after giving birth when they may have suffered nerve damage.
The small electrode size means that the current is only sent to a small muscle area, perfect for areas of specific weakness, and the small size gives a strong muscle contraction even when the mAs are set at a very low level of between 3mA-5mA.
Purchase this product on its own or with 1 lead wire in the pack size variant option when adding to basket.
This probe is fitted with 2mm male pigtail connectors and is compatible with your Kegel8 device via your leadwire.
|Insertable Length||4.4 cm|