Reusable Portable Urinal
Reusable Portable Urinal
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Spill-proof portable urinal for men, women and children. Women can pee standing up too.
- Men & women's urinal bottle for when you can't reach a conventional toilet or get caught short
- Easy to use flexible for any position, standing or sitting.
- Flexible fill container expands for extra capacity if needed, air-tight sealed lid prevents odours and spills
- Concertina style for easy storage, a must have product in the car, walking and travelling and camping.
Features & specifications
Portable Travel Urinal
Portable urinal for when you can't get to a toilet. Easy to use, spill proof and expanding capacity.
Holds up to 750ml safely and securely with no risk of spillage.
Delivery & returns
For domestic (United Kingdom) orders we offer 2 delivery options. Any orders that include any Kegel8 toner are shipped free using the Royal Mail 48 service.
For international orders, dependant on territory we offer the following services;
As some of our products are of an intimate nature. Rest assured that no one, other than you, will know what is contained in your delivery. We use plain brown, unbranded, boxes. Keeping the contents secure and private.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase you can return it within 90 days of delivery. If the item is faulty/damaged, you’ll receive a FULL refund; however, if the item is unsuitable or you have changed your mind, a small postage charge of £2 will be deducted. Please ensure unwanted items are unopened, unused, and everything is in a re-saleable condition.
Speak to our Customer Care team if you have any questions.
VAT Free information
VAT Exemption/Relief Explained
VAT Exemption provides a valuable benefit for individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. It allows them to purchase eligible items at a 0% VAT rate, thus reducing the cost of these essential items. The process of claiming VAT exemption is made simple, especially when shopping online, as our online store is designed to facilitate the process with a series of straightforward questions that can be answered in the comfort of one’s own home.
Eligibility for VAT Relief
The government has outlined the criteria for eligibility for VAT relief, which include:
- Charities that provide their charity number. Individuals who are considered “chronically sick or disabled” as defined by:
- Having a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term and substantial impact on their ability to carry out everyday activities. Having a condition that is medically treated as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. Being terminally ill.
It’s important to note that VAT exemption does NOT apply to individuals who are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as those with a broken limb, or frail elderly persons who are otherwise able-bodied.
Proof of Disability
In order to be exempt from VAT, the government requires a simple declaration of the nature of one’s disability at the time of ordering. No proof of the disability needs to be provided to any party. All that is required is the name, address, and disability of the person the item is for, as well as information about their chronic sickness or disability.
VAT Exemption is only applicable to certain items that have been designed specifically for use by individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. These items include, but are not limited to: bathing aids, mobility aids, toileting aids, continence products, and other daily living aids.
Easy to use and sanitary, this portable travel urinal for men, women and toddlers is a life-saver. Fully flexible It bends easily in any direction meaning it can be used in any position – standing, lying or sitting – with no spills. Ergonomically designed for easier female use too it offers the user discreet and dignified toileting this is perfect if you are bed-ridden, stuck in traffic or simply caught unexpectedly. Women can pee using it standing up too.
The hermetically sealed lid minimises odours and spills. What’s more, its accordion-like construction, made from a flexible polypropylene, means it can collapse to the size of an average soft drink can for storage in glove compartments, handbags, rucksacks and more. Then just expand to provide yourself with 750ml of reassurance!
Please empty the contents into a toilet when you find one!