Orders and Returns
Returns & Replacements
Our 14-day returns guarantee
Our 14-day returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item. The item's must be unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item excluding the delivery charge. Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect after 14 days. Our delivery charge on all orders in non-refundable.
Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect items
If the item was damaged in transit
If you take delivery of a package from kegel8.co.uk and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange. Please follow the instructions below to return your item.
If the item is defective
You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item, as this will be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, please follow the instructions below. Please ensure that you have the correct batteries for your choice and that they have been inserted as per the manufacturers or kegel8.co.uk instruction card.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an "incorrect" item) - As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item, e-mail us and let us know. We'll send you the correct item as soon as we can. Send the original item back to us (please follow the instructions below) and we'll make sure you are not charged for it.
Instructions on how to return your damaged, defective or incorrect Item(s)
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Fill out the back of the delivery note, giving the reason for the return (including a full description of the fault if the item is defective)
- If you don't have the original delivery slip, include a note detailing the reason for return. This note must include your customer number or order number or your name and postcode
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging (or alternative packaging if this is not possible)
- Send the package free-post to the address below:
Kingston upon Hull
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return - this usually takes no more than 7 days
- For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service if the value of the return is more than £50
Note: In the event of kegel8.co.uk sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or incorrect item, you must return the original item to kegel8.co.uk within 14 days. kegel8.co.uk reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement to the payment card used for the original order if the item is not returned within 14 days of the date on which kegel8.co.uk confirms we will issue a replacement.