40x40mm Reusable Electrode Pads x4
- Buy 2 for £4.74 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £4.49 each and save 10%
- Replacement electrodes for Kegel8 Ultra 20 or V For Men
- Pack of four 40x40mm skin electrodes
- High quality electrodes that are built to last
- Use instead of a probe for Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Connects to your Kegel8 via your leadwire
Pack of 4 electrodes - a perfect spare or replacement for use with your Kegel8 Ultra 20 or V For Men
Electrodes need to be replaced regularly to maintain their efficiency; this pack of 4 high-quality electrodes is an ideal replacement or spare set. Connecting to your device via your lead wire, this pack of 4 electrodes will help you to exercise comfortably and effectively.
These reusable skin electrodes are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are designed to last up to 4 weeks if used every day. After which time they may begin to lose their adhesiveness. To make them stick for a little longer you can dab a bit of water on to the adhesive side of the pad – this should give you a little more use. We also recommend you cover the adhesive pad with the packaging they come with and store them in a cool, dry place.
Skin electrodes are a fantastic option if you can’t or do not wish to use an internal probe to strengthen the pelvic floor. We ensure only to use the best electrode manufacturers and as such we only sell high quality electrodes that don’t pinch or nip the skin and certainly won’t produce hot spots. We know the electrodes we sell and recommend are 100% safe and provide optimum levels of NMES (Neuro Muscular Electrical Stimulation) to help strengthen your pelvic floor.
Front and Back Electrode Placement
Back Electrode Placement
Ankle Electrode Placement
- Insulating backing material（Spunlace Nonwoven): 70% cotton, 30% PET
- Leadwire: PE
- Conductive plastic film（Carbon film): 25% carbon, 75% PE
- Bio-compatible self-adhesive conductive hydrogel: High Polymer Material 20%, Glycerin 59%, Water 20%, Salt 1%
- Protective liner: PET
|Included Contents||4 electrode pads|
|Material||Copper Wire, Top Quality Adhesive|