You may recognise Amanda from a number of our YouTube videos. Amanda is a specialist pelvic floor and Women’s Health Physiotherapist and has worked in Physiotherapy for over 20 years, offering supervised pelvic floor muscle training and support for the recovery of pelvic organ prolapses, incontinence and pelvic surgeries.
Amanda is a Kegel8 expert and can help you get started with your Kegel8 to complement your treatment programme.
- 1993 Qualified as a Chartered Physiotherapist from Addenbrookes Hospital School of Physiotherapy, Cambridge
- 2005 Masters Degree in Community & Public Health, University of Cambridge
- Graduate Diploma of Physiotherapy (Grad.Dip.Phys.)
- Master of Studies (MSt. Cantab)
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Full member Pelvic Obstetric & Gynaecological Physiotherapists (POGP)
- Mummy MOT Certified Practitioner
- APPI Qualified Pilates Instructor
Amanda consistently contributes to the development of knowledge and good practice in pelvic health physiotherapy in both formal academic articles as well as media and social media.
Amanda has passed post-graduate exams to be a full member of the Professional Network of Pelvic Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapists (a Registered Charity). She has served the POGP as Journal Editor, Public Relations Officer and Member of the Board of Trustees & continues to be involved in promoting the "Excellence Matters" ethos of the organisation.