EVB Sport Support Boxer Briefs
- Boxer briefs clinically proven to provide a 71% reduction in stress on your pelvic floor muscles
- Womens sports shorts in beige, perfect for providing extra support under clothing or sportswear
- Designed by and for women with pelvic floor disorder, to empower you to get back to your normal activities
- Antibacterial, moisture wicking material ensures you stay comfortable all day and eases pelvic pain
- Great for everyday support and during exercise; support to ease symptoms like stress incontinence & prolapse pain
These pelvic floor support pants are ideal whether you're at the gym or just living life to the full
Pelvic floor dysfunction affects 1 in 3 women; if you're one of them then you've probably felt discouraged from doing your normal activites due to your symptoms. Worrying about things like stress incontinence and prolapse makes it hard to enjoy your everyday life. Luckily EVB Sports have the answer. Their specially designed clothing isn't just for sports; these boxer briefs are great for feeling supported and confident all day.
During tests, 71% of women who wore these briefs had a significant reduction in stress on their pelvic floor muscles. Not only that, but 100% of participants felt far more confident and supported. This is what EVB founder Yvonne was going for when she founded her company. As a mum of three, she suffered from the symptoms of pelvic floor disorder. This was a particular problem for her as she is a keen athlete and couldn't do her long training runs without experiencing stress incontinence. Luckily Yvonne is an engineer by trade, so she was able to use her knowledge to help both herself and other women!
Support underwear to keep your pelvic floor protected whatever you're doing
Unlike other support knickers for prolapse, these pelvic floor support pants are sleek and discreet. Their beige colour makes them perfect for wearing under any outfit whether you're going to the gym, the office or out on the town! The super soft, triple layer fabric is supportive but lightweight and is moisture wicking for all day comfort. There is a special mesh lining that will keep a pad in place should you want a bit of extra reassurance.
EVB boxer briefs were designed in conjunction with physiotherapists to support your pelvic floor, abdominal, core and lower back muscles. The years of research that went into their design has led to the following benefits:
- Compression uplift supports the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of damage and prolapse
- Strengthens and trains core muscles
- Supports the lower back to relieve pressure and pain
- Activates ab muscles for optimal posture while exercising
- Reduces pelvic girdle pain and optimises the position of your pelvic joints
- Supports abdominal muscles while they’re healing after pregnancy
- Stops bladder leaks and light incontinence from occurring
- Supports prolapse for comfort while exercising
- Reduces muscle vibration for added security
EVB Sports are endorsed by Dame Kelly Holmes and recommended by athletes, maternity hospitals and physiotherapists around the world. Join the hundreds of women who've discovered these revolutionary support pants in reclaiming the good things in life without worry!
Why is core support so important?
There are approximately 640 muscles in your body. These are all protected by muscle layers, like the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor muscles form the base of the group of muscles called the core.
Lower back pain, abdominal discomfort, urine leakage, and prolapse are symptoms of a weak pelvic floor, and when you exercise, these symptoms can worsen.
Supporting your core and improving its strength can:
- Make it easier to undertake physical activities
- Improve balance and stability
- Give you confidence
Please be advised that sizing of the EVB range can come up SMALL. If you are in the middle of two sizes, we would recommend you go for the larger size. They are designed to be very tight fitting to support you, but even still, sizing can be smaller than expected due to the manufacturing process. Please bear this in mind when ordering, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our wonderful customer care team who can answer any questions you may have.
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of briefs|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|