EVB Sport Support Shorts
- Female sport shorts that provide an amazing 71% extra pelvic floor & perineum support during high impact exercise
- Look and feel great; designed by an engineer and mum of three to reduce leaks, support the perineum and other pelvic problems
- Clinically proven to provide a 71% reduction in stress on pelvic floor muscles
- Amazing support after pregnancy, menopause or prolapse for your core and pelvic floor
- Breathable material that is perfect for comfort even during long workouts
EVB Sport womens sports shorts are designed with your pelvic floor muscles in mind
It is common for women with pelvic floor disorders to feel uncomfortable doing exercise because of their symptoms. High impact exercise can be particularly troublesome as when you do things like running there is 7 times more strain on your pelvic floor than while walking! At Kegel8 we want you to be able to stay healthy and happy whatever happens, which is why we were delighted to discover EVB Sport!
The founder of EVB, Yvonne, is a keen runner and mum of three who suffered badly from pelvic floor symptoms. After having her third child she was horrified to discover that going for long training runs caused her to wet herself! If you're reading this now then unfortunately this may be a familiar scenario to you. Yvonne wanted to help her fellow women so she used her engineering qualifications to develop a range of sportswear specially for the pelvic floor.
No more bulky support underwear! With EVB you can both look and feel great while exercising
If you're tried pelvic floor support pants before then you'll be familiar with how frumpy they are. These womens running shorts look just like standard sportswear but incorporate aamazing support for you pelvic floor, back and core muscles. Their uniquely effective design includes the following:
- Added security for your pelvic floor via a reduction in muscle vibration
- Supports your core and abdominal muscles to strengthen them and reduce post-partum discomfort
- Prevents leaks and stress incontince via pelvic floor support
- Ensure optimal posture by supporting your lower back
- Corrects the position of your pelvic joints to reduce pelvic girdle pain
- Provides extra support if you have a vaginal prolapse, for exercise without pain or chafing
EVB sports shorts are made from a super soft and comfortable triple layer fabric that's elasticated to move with you. The stylish, short cut of the hem means they can be worn both as shorts on their own or as a base layer under sports kits. EVB are beloved by olympic athletes like Kelly Holmes and these shorts are especially popular among those that run long distances. They are moisture wicking and anti-bacterial so even on your longest workouts you'll stay dry and comfortable.
Why do I need to support my core?
There are approximately 640 muscles in your body. These are all protected by muscle layers, like the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor muscles form the base of the group of muscles called the core.
Lower back pain, abdominal discomfort, urine leakage, and prolapse are symptoms of a weak pelvic floor, and when you exercise, these symptoms can worsen.
Supporting your core and improving its strength can:
- Make it easier to undertake physical activities
- Improve balance and stability
- Give you confidence
Please be advised that sizing of the EVB range can come up SMALL. If you are in the middle of two sizes, we would recommend you go for the larger size. They are designed to be very tight fitting to support you, but even still, sizing can be smaller than expected due to the manufacturing process. Please bear this in mind when ordering, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our wonderful customer care team who can answer any questions you may have.
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of shorts|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|