What is the Kegel8 Tight & Tone Electronic Pelvic Toner and how does it work?
This pelvic floor exerciser is designed to make kegel exercise fast, efficient and really easy. The Kegel8 Tight & Tone Electronic Pelvic Toner is quite simply, a healthcare revolution for all women. An Electro Muscle Stimulator (EMS), it is clinically proven to digitally stimulate the muscles and ligaments within your pelvic floor helping them to regain strength and support your pelvic organs (bladder, uterus and bowel). Strong pelvic floor muscles help to keep your pelvic organs supported in their correct position and functioning properly and they are also responsible for sexual pleasure (you and your partners).
Why should I use this pelvic floor toner?
From our teens onwards it is estimated we lose 80% of our pelvic strength by the time we are 65. Pelvic floor weakness is exacerbated by childbirth, weight-gain, smoking and constipation. Most of us only start to pelvic exercise when we are pregnant or if we get signs of weakness such as bladder leaks, excessive loo visits and diminished sexual sensation. A weak pelvic floor literally sags, and when the muscles are weak, you’ll find it very difficult if not impossible to coax them back to life with normal 'squeeze and release' exercises. By precisely targeting your PC muscles, the Tight & Tone exercises more deeply than you will have thought possible. When you manually exercise you can stimulate 40% of muscle fibres, with a Kegel8 electronic pelvic toner you move 90%, improving circulation, strengthening muscles and improving intimate sensation. Regaining the strength is easy with a Tight & Tone and there is a choice of programme including a comprehensive ‘overall pelvic floor workout’ this programme exercises all the muscles within your pelvic floor and is crucial in your quest for a strong and healthy pelvic floor.
What programmes does this pelvic toner have?
- Pelvic Pain
- Urge Incontinence
- Stress Incontinence 1
- Stress Incontinence 2
- Frequency / Urge Incontinence / New Mums
- Frequency / Urge Incontinence 2
- Improve Sensation
- Pelvic Floor Toner Work Out
- Build Endurance
Can I Use Kegel8 Tight & Tone?
This Kegel8 uses Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) to stimulate and strengthen your muscles, it is safe and used widely by sportspeople and athletes for rehabilitation, muscle testing and strengthening.
However some people should not use NMES without first consulting a medical professional, these are:
- If you are pregnant, unless under medical supervision. Whilst you should still perform manual kegel exercises you’ll have to wait until after baby is born to start getting strong using this health device.
- If you have a pacemaker. Please check with your healthcare provider to see if it is safe to use NMES with your particular pacemaker, you may wish to print out a copy of our instructions so she/he can ascertain its compatibility.
- If you are currently receiving treatment for any form of pelvic cancer, unless advised to do so by your healthcare provider. You should instead consider a device that does not use NMES such as the Kegel8 Trainer which will also give you a strength reading with it’s unique ‘squeeze scale’, or Kegel8 Vaginal Cones.
Our Customer Care team is always on hand to help with any questions. If you have any queries before or after your purchase please contact us, we want you get your pelvic floor in great shape again.