Kegel8® Target Gold Probe
- Kegel8® medical grade probe designed for targeted stimulation of the anal sphincter muscles
- Compatible with Kegel8® units & all pelvic floor exercisers that use a lead wire
- Alleviates the associated symptoms of bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence & prolapse
- Features gold plated electrodes that deliver stronger & more effective stimulation pulses & are suitable for those with nickel allergies
- Rounded tip facilitates comfortable insertion & built-in finger loop ensures easy removal
- Small, neat probe remains comfortably in place so movement is possible during treatment
The Kegel8® Target Gold Probe is expertly contoured for targeted stimulation of the anal sphincter muscles, making it ideal for those suffering from bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence or prolapse
Compatible with Kegel8® pelvic floor exercisers and all other brands that use a lead wire, the Target Gold Probe features two large gold-plated electrodes to ensure maximum conductivity and stronger stimulation pulses. This leads to a much more effective workout in the pelvic floor. In addition, it is nickel free, making it perfect for those with a nickel allergy.
Cleverly contoured for targeted stimulation of the anal sphincter muscles, the Kegel8® Target Gold Probe is ideal for those suffering with bowel incontinence, excessive flatulence or prolapse. However, this probe can also be used vaginally for those that require a smaller, neater option. Featuring a rounded tip for easy insertion and a built-in finger loop for easy removal, this ergonomic probe rests comfortably in place and even enables movement during treatment. In addition, the Kegel8® Target Gold Probe comes complete with a 1 metre lead wire which connects directly to your Kegel8® unit.
The Kegel8® Target Gold Probe can be used for up to 2 years and, because Kegel8® trusts the quality of this probe so much, they have extended the warranty from the standard 60 uses to 6 months unlimited usage!
*To extend the life of your probe and lead wire, disconnect from the head of the connector rather than the wire (shown above) as this can damage it. We recommend only removing the wires when you are changing probes as it is unnecessary at any other time.*
|Recommended For||Anal use | Vaginal use | Rectocele (bowel prolapse) | Pelvic floor weakness | Bladder weakness|
|Can be used with||All Kegel8 Pelvic Toners, NMES Pelvic Toners which use asymmetrical and symmetrical waveform and for Professional Clinical use|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||Yes|
|Washing Instructions||Clean using Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and pat or air dry. Can be cleaned with warm soapy water (do not sterilise)|