Orders and Returns
- Payment Options
- Track Your Order
- How to Change or Cancel Orders
- Out of Stock Items
- Missing, Incomplete, Damaged and Defective Orders
- Returning an Item
- Refund Policy
- International Returns
- VAT Exemption
Shopping with us is easy, you can pay securely in a number of simple ways:
Pay online with:
Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Paypal, JCB or American Express.
Pay online with PayPal Credit:
To make it easier for you to start your journey to a strong pelvic floor, we support PayPal Credit - interest free easy payment terms. All you need to do is top up your basket to £150 or more (including delivery) to spread the cost over 4 months interest free.
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. 0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £150 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit. Visit the PayPal website for more information and to apply.
Pay with cash, cheque or postal order
Rest assured your payments are privacy protected. But if you prefer, you can also pay by cheque, postal orders and cash payments too – whatever is easier for you.
Pay by bank transfer
If you want to make a payment by bank transfer, just contact us for our account details. You can call us on 01482 496932 between 8:00am and 6:00pm GMT, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday. Outside of these hours, just use our contact form.
Your purchases will remain discreet. Our limited company name is Savantini Ltd. And all receipts and bank statements will show with Savantini.
Just 4 simple steps to track your order:
1. Log into your account by clicking here
2. On the left hand side of the page, click "My Orders"
3. Just click "view order" for the order you’d like to track
4. Then click "Track Your Order"
Please note: Tracking information can take up to 24 hours to update.
You will also receive an email confirming despatch – this has a simple one-click link that allows you to track your order. And you can use the same link whenever you’d like an update.
Amending your order
As our warehouse is very quick to despatch orders, it it usually not possible to amend an order once it has been placed. If your order has already been despatched, just follow our returns procedure, ensuring the product is returned to our warehouse within 14 days.
If you’re quick, and your order has not yet left the warehouse, you can then change the delivery address or remove items from your order. Just contact our Customer Care team on 01482 496932 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am and 5:00pm Saturday. Alternatively, you use our contact form to get in touch.
Cancelling your order
We allow up to 15 minutes from the time of your order for you to cancel it if you have made a mistake. After that your order will have begun to have been processed . Follow our returns procedure should you have any unwanted products. You must return cancelled orders within 14 days from the initial order.
Why are out of stock products still displayed online?
We give access to product details for out of stock products to allow for customers to learn more about our range whilst waiting for more stock to be available.Don’t miss out again though – simply click on the “Email me when it’s back in stock” button, create an account or log in and you’ll be amongst the first to know the minute more stock arrives.
If your order has been despatched and hasn’t arrived within the expected period, you can check the location of your order through the tracking link in your despatch confirmation email. If you have any issues, call us on 01482 496932 or use our contact form.
If your delivery was incorrect call us on 01482 496932 or use our contact form.
If you take delivery of an order that has been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt. See how simple it is to return your order.
In the unlikely event your item is faulty, items can be returned within a reasonable time period. Just keep hold of all of the original packaging and warranty information that accompanies your item, you’ll need it if the item is faulty. Just follow the simple returns process.
Use our simple online process to return an item. Before you start, please ensure you’ve read through our Refund Policy to ensure your returned item(s) meet the criteria. We can then process a refund or exchange (see Faulty Items) quicker.
How to return an item
1. Fill in the returns request form here – you’ll need your order number to hand. You’ll get an email authorising your return with instructions to print a packing slip and free pre-paid returns label.
2. Package the items up securely in a bag or box. Don’t forget to include the RMA Packing Slip – it helps us find who sent it so we can process it quicker. Please don’t stick the returns label on the products package – if it damages the packaging when removed, it may make the item unsalable.
3. Post your goods back to us. You should aim to get a proof of postage – it will help should your goods get lost on their way back to us.
You’ll get an email from us once your return has been processed – we aim to make this take no more than 14 days.
4. For added reassurance you might want to consider a recorded delivery service for higher value items.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, return the item and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund. Including sale and offer items. Please return the unused product to us within 14 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please note, it can take up to 14 days once we receive your return for you to receive your refund.
Change of Mind
If you have simply changed your mind, you have 14 days to get the item(s) back to us. All we ask is unwanted goods are returned in a fully resalable condition. This means all seals are intact, tags are still connected, packaging is unopened and the item is unused.
Damaged or defective goods
We always package our items to avoid damage during transit. However, if your item was damaged in transit, return it to us within 14 days for a full refund. If defective, get it back to us along with the original warranty information that came with the product so we can process your return without delays. Methods of payment and refunds
When you return an item, the way you originally paid for the order will determine how you’re refunded.
Terms and conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- You’ll get a refund to the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It’s important any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. You should keep all original packaging and labels, it is unopened, undamaged and unused
- Excluded products, unless faulty do not qualify for a refund. The excluded items are probes, electrodes, lubricants, cleaners, underwear and supplements. We suggest that to try underwear for sizing you try them on over your own underwear to keep them clean and hygienic in case you need a refund.
- For online and telephone purchases you’ll be refunded the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. Return only some of the items and you’ll only be refunded the cost of the returned items
- This does not affect your statutory rights
If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
You can follow the same simple returns process to return your item.Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this.
A number of our products can be brought VAT free if you are suffering from the disability they are designed to provide relief for. Including sanitary devices (including incontinence products). For more information on which types of products are VAT exempt, read more here.
If your purchase is for a medical condition, you could qualify. Please contact [email protected] for more information and a VAT refund form.