Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner
- Best selling Kegel8 with 20 clinically-proven pelvic floor exercise and relaxation programmes
- Includes the NEW innovative Kegel8 Glide Gold Vaginal Probe; comfortable to use - even with a prolapse
- For pelvic floor exercise, sensation improvement, bladder & bowel incontinence treatment, pain relief, and postpartum.
- No dis-connectivity issues possible with this wired unit
- Noticeable results within weeks, this is a must for menopause, prolapse & hysterectomy too
It can be a devastating blow to realise that you are no longer in complete control of your body. Here at Kegel8 we understand all too well the effect that pelvic floor dysfunction has on every single aspect of a woman's life. Whether bladder weakness has you too embarrassed or anxious to leave the house, prolapse is making it difficult to go to the toilet or an uninspired sex life has led to relationship problems, in a matter of just 12 weeks, the Kegel8 Ultra 20 can help you to turn things around.
Who will benefit from using the Kegel8 Ultra 20?
All of us of course! Sadly we underestimate the importance of a strong pelvic floor. A weak pelvic floor isn't inevitable as we get older - do you recognise any of these signs?
Weak Pelvic Floor
- Bladder Leaks
- Uncontrollable Wind
- Constipation & Straining to Poo
- Tampons Fall Out
- Love Life is Lack-Lustre
- Lower Back Ache
- Bulging "Pot Belly"
Strong Pelvic Floor
- No More Accidents
- Control Your Bladder & Bowel
- Easy Toileting
- Strong Vaginal Walls
- Great Sex - For You and Your Partner
- Strong Back, Ache-Free Hips
- Flat Tummy
Bladder Weakness & Incontinence
It's no laughing matter! They may be called "laughter leaks", but there's certainly nothing funny about them. As we get older, it's not unusual to experience the odd leak here are there. But that's not to say it should be accepted as inevitable.
It is currently estimated that there are three-six million people in the UK suffering from some form of incontinence (urge, stress, overactive bladder), and 25-30% of women aged between 45 and 65 are thought to be within this bracket  . Merely going to the toilet more than 8 times a day could mean you are one of them; catch it early!
"The best way to treat Bladder Weakness is to exercise your pelvic floor muscles"
Dr Chris Steel
Lack of Sexual Sensation
Is something lacking in your sex life? Well, if it's sensation, the chances are you're not the only one who doesn't feel it. You need to "feel" it to orgasm (and you won't with a weak pelvic floor), he needs to 'feel' you to keep his erection and orgasm too. Lacklustre sex and reduced sensations are a passion killer, however, in a matter of weeks the Kegel8 Ultra 20 could inspire the best sex of both of your lives!
"A weak pelvic floor means less sensation for both parties. Women get bored; men get restless. Relationships lose potency in direct proportions to pelvic-floor entropy."
John Warlock, Sunday Times
Did you know that it is estimated 1 in 2 women over the age of 50 will suffer some form of prolapse  - that's when, one or more of the pelvic organs descends into the vagina. Medical evidence suggests that pelvic floor exercises will actually improve the symptoms and in many cases can stop a prolapse from worsening.
"After vaginal surgery (hysterectomy, prolapse...) pelvic floor exercises are important for pelvic floor recovery and long-term pelvic support."
Michelle Kenway - Physiotherapist & Author
Here at Kegel8 we understand just how debilitating pelvic pain can be. That's why we've taken time to find a solution that works - no more nasty drugs to make you drowsy. The Kegel8 Ultra 20 blocks the pain signals being sent to the brain and stimulates the release of endorphins for natural pain relief. It also helps to relax pelvic floor muscles that become "locked" in pain. Treatment is easy too, if you aren't able to use a vaginal probe you can stimulate points outside your body using electrode pads for fast effective natural pain relief.
How does Kegel8 work?
So, just how does the Kegel8 Ultra 20 help you to regain control over your body and start living life to the full?
It's simple; with the use of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) and electrical nerve stimulation. Electrical impulses are introduced to the body by a probe, or electrode pad, which stimulate a contraction within the pelvic floor. These contractions exercise the muscles and, as with any kind of exercise performed regularly, build strength and tone.
What you get
- Controller - with 20 pre-programmed sensation, exercise and pain-killing programmes
- Probe - nickel-free Glide Gold Probe to help you achieve optimum results without nasty allergic reactions (10% women are nickel intolerant - have no fear - Kegel8 is here!)
- Electrode Pads - If you don't want to or can't use a vaginal probe we have the solution. Kegel8 is the only home-use electronic toner in the world to use outside stimulation with clinically proven results.
3 ways to use a Kegel8 Ultra 20
1. Insert a probe vaginally to exercise the pelvic floor muscles
2. Electrode pads on your ankle - ideal if you don't want to or can't use a probe
3. Electrode Pads on the base of your back perfect if you can't use a probe
Kegel8 Ultra 20 Programmes
Sensation Test Programmes
Designed to test your level of sensitivity so you can get the best from your Ultra 20
- P01 (RCV1) - Sensitivity Test
- P02 (RCV2) - Improved Sensitivity Exercise
Pelvic Floor Exercise Programmes
Progressive programmes for overall strengthening and a great maintenance programme to keep you strong
- P03 (EXE1) - Pelvic Exercises
- P04 (EXE2) - Intense Pelvic Exercises
- P05 (EXE3) - Weekly Maintenance
Improve Intimate Sensation Programmes
Regain intimate sensation and confidence
- P06 (SIMP) - Sensation Improvement
- P07 (ENDU) - Pelvic Floor Endurance
- P08 (SENS) - Pelvic Floor Sensitivity
Incontinence and Bladder Weakness Programmes
Wide range of clinically proven programmes to tackle your specific type of incontinence
- P09 (OAB) - OAB Overactive Bladder
- P10 (STR1) - Intermediate Stress Incontinence
- P11 (STR2) - Gentle Stress Incontinence
- P12 (MIXD) - Mixed Incontinence: Urge/Frequency/Stress
- P13 (FTRN) - Improvement of local blood circulation
- P14 (PNC1) - Post natal Incontinence 1
- P15 (PNC2) - Post natal Incontinence 2
- P16 (BOW1) - Bowel (faecal) incontinence 1
- P17 (BOW2) - Bowel (faecal) incontinence 2
Pain Relief Programmes
Relaxation programmes to ease muscle cramps, pain and tightness
- P18 (PAIN) - Electrode Pads Chronic Back Pain Relief
- P19 (CIRC) - Pelvic Pain & Circulation
- P20 (RELX) - Pelvic Pain & Relaxation
Using Kegel8 Electrode Pads
If you can't, or don't want to use a vaginal probe there are a number of programmes that you can do when you are using the Ultra 20 with electrode pads.
- P08 (SENS) - Pelvic Floor Sensitivity. Use 4 back electrodes
- P09 (OAB) - OAB Overactive Bladder. Use probe & ankle electrodes
- P12 (MIXD) - Mixed Incontinence: Urge/Frequency/Stress. Use 4 back electrodes
- P13 (FTRN) - Improvement of local blood circulation. Use 4 back electrodes
- P17 (BOW2) - Bowel (faecal) incontinence 2. Use 2 front electrodes
- P18 (PAIN) - Electrode Pads Chronic Back Pain Relief. Use 4 back electrodes
Kegel8 2 Year Warranty
You can trust Kegel8. All electronic pelvic toners come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty so you can Kegel with confidence
Think the Kegel8 Ultra 20 sounds too good to be true? Well, it most certainly is good, but it's also true. A number of clinical studies have been undertaken to substantiate the efficacy of our programmes, all of which verify its use as a treatment/prevention for pelvic floor dysfunction and the associated symptoms.
We get some amazing reviews from Kegel8 users and it's great to hear how using the Kegel8 Ultra 20 to strengthen your pelvic floor really can change lives.
Who shouldn't use the Kegel8 Ultra 20?
- You are pregnant* - Once you've given birth to your little bundle of joy you'll need the help of the Kegel8 Ultra 20 more than ever. But remember to wait until after your 6 week check-up.
- You have a pacemaker* - It may be possible to use the Kegel8 Ultra 20 with your specific pacemarker, but please check with your healthcare provider.
- You have a form of pelvic cancer* - Why not try the Kegel8 Trainer instead? It will also build strength and tone, but without the use of NMES.
*Unless advised to do so and under medical supervision
|Programmes||20 Pre-set programmes | 3 Customisable|
|Recommended For||All Urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||Vaginal probe | Electrodes|
|Included Contents||Ultra controller | 9v battery | Kegel8 Glide Gold Probe | Pack of Electrodes | Lead wires | Instructions|
|Certification||CE | Grade IIa Medical Device | ISO9001-2000 | ISO13485-2003|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers Warranty For The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Unit. Extended Warranty Available|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Instructions For Use View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Quick Start Guide|
 Nhs.uk, (2014). Urinary incontinence - NHS Choices. [online] Available at: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/incontinence-urinary/pages/introduction.aspx [Accessed 1 May. 2014]