Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 Electronic Pelvic Toner
- Best selling Kegel8 with 20 clinically-proven pelvic floor exercise and relaxation programmes
- For pelvic floor exercise, sensation improvement, bladder and bowel incontinence treatment, pain relief, and postpartum recovery
- 'Smile' feature enables you to see AND feel when your pelvic floor muscles are contracting, improving overall strength & functionality
- Noticeable results within weeks, a must for menopause, prolapse and hysterectomy sufferers
- Includes everything you need to strengthen your pelvic floor straight away
- Now available VAT free!
Why is a strong pelvic floor important?
Your pelvic floor muscles play an essential role in bladder control, core strength and intimate sensation.
1 in 3 women will suffer from a pelvic floor disorder during their lifetime, but there is a simple solution to get your pelvic health back on track and ensure bladder weakness and lacklustre intimacy don’t affect your future happiness.
It can be hard to exercise muscles that you can’t see. The Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 Electronic Pelvic Toner removes the guesswork and is a proven solution to improve bladder weakness and intimate sensation, and prevent pelvic organ prolapse.
How it works
Let Kegel8 do the work for you. Just like a Sat-Nav for your pelvic floor muscles, your Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 and Probe remove all the guesswork, meaning you have a successful workout every time!
30% of women push down when attempting to manually exercise their pelvic floor muscles, which can lead to further damage. Exercise easily and efficiently with the Kegel8 Ultra 20 and start seeing results within a couple of weeks .
Designed with you in mind
Your Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 Electronic Pelvic Toner features 20 programmes that are specially designed to help manage:
- Pelvic floor exercise
- Bladder weakness and incontinence
- Intimate sensation
- Pain relief
What’s New to the Ultra 20 V2?
Boasting state of the art-technology and innovative new features, the all-new and improved Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 is the most advanced electronic pelvic floor toner yet!
- No Connection Feature – Alerts you when the probe is not positioned correctly, ensuring optimum results.
- SMILE Feature – Enables you to see AND feel when your pelvic floor muscles are contracting. Follow the ‘smile’ on the screen to visualise the ‘work’ and ‘rest’ phases of your exercise.
Make Your Pelvic Floor ‘Smile’!
NEW! The World-beating Kegel8 Ultra 20 V2 screen shows you when your pelvic floor muscles are exercised in real time, we call this ‘work’ and ‘rest’– and it looks like a smile. The ‘Kegel8 Smile’ not only provides visualisation of the stimulation triggering your pelvic floor muscles, but it is also integral in helping to re-educate your brain. Adding this visual aspect synchronises the brain with the pelvic floor and, as such, it not only strengthens the muscles, but it also ensures the pelvic floor begins to function correctly again.
The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Has 700+ Reviews
What the experts say
The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner is recommended by a number of medical experts across the UK. Women’s Health Physiotherapist, Amanda Savage, recommends using the Kegel8 Ultra 20 as it " can help you get all your strength and endurance fibres working".
What's in the box?
- Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner
- Carry Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Kegel8 Probe
- Electrode Pads
- 9V Battery
|Programmes||20 Pre-set programmes | 3 Customisable|
|Recommended For||All Urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||Vaginal probe | Skin Electrodes|
|Included Contents||Ultra controller | 9v battery | Kegel8 Probe (replaceable part)| Pack of 4 40X40mm Skin Electrodes | Lead wires | Instructions|
|Certification||CE | Grade IIa Medical Device | ISO9001-2000 | ISO13485-2003|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers Warranty For The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Unit. Extended Warranty Available|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 programme guide
View and/or Download the Kegel8 Ultra 20 Quick Start Guide
 Nhs.uk, (2014). Urinary incontinence - NHS Choices. [online] Available at: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/incontinence-urinary/pages/introduction.aspx [Accessed 1 May. 2014]
|Technical Data||View and/or Download the Waveform Programmes (English)
Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.