GYNTIMA Vaginal Suppositories - Probiotica Forte (10, 20, or 30 suppositories)
- Vaginal probiotic to help balance vaginal pH levels and protect against bacterial vaginosis, infection and odour
- Probiotics for vaginal health in easy to use suppository form; strengthen vaginal immunity and boost 'good' bacteria
- Help to create the perfect environment for ‘good bacteria’ to flourish
- Choose a 10 day course or a multibuy pack (including applicators) for ongoing vaginal support for up to 15 weeks at a time
- Class II medical device, Swiss designed with tea tree oil and sage extract to soothe irritation in the vagina
Vaginal Suppositories that Help to Balance PH Levels and Boost Healthy Bacteria in Your Intimate Areas
As a medically certified grade II medical device, GYNTIMA Probiotica Forte vaginal probiotics are recommended if you are experiencing vaginal bacterial or mycotic infections such as Bacterial Vaginosis, or a disruption to your vagina’s flora and pH level.
Many people drink probiotic yogurt drinks to keep their gut healthy and functioning correctly. These drinks contain ‘good’ bacteria known as lactobacilli and they help keep your body and immune system healthy. Lactobacilli are also found in the vagina where they help to balance pH levels and protect against infection.
What Causes Your Vagina’s pH to Become Unbalanced?
A number of issues can result in discharge and infection, including:
- Hormone based contraceptives such as the contraceptive pill or coil (IUD)
- Sexual intercourse (more specifically semen entering the vagina)
- Swimming in a pool or relaxing in a hot tub
- Taking antibiotics – they have a habit of killing both bad and good bacteria!
- Douching or other excessive washing
- Using scented vaginal products such as soaps and deodorants
- Hormonal fluctuations due to pregnancy or menopause
GYNTIMA Probiotica Forte vaginal probiotic suppositories create the perfect environment for lactobacilli to flourish, ensuring your vaginal flora remains balanced and free from Bacterial Vaginosis and yeast infections.
Containing tea tree oil - an antiseptic plant extract that fights bacteria and infections whilst soothing and providing relief from burning, dryness and itching, and sage extract - a herb with proven anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and moisturising properties; these suppositories help the vagina to hydrate and heal.
You now have the option to multibuy these health boosting vaginal suppositories. You can choose from:
- A single pack that includes 10 suppositories
- A 2 pack (20 suppositories) with 3 single-use applicators, or;
- A 3 pack (30 suppositories) with 3 single-use applicators
You will likely find that using one of the compatible single-use applicators will make fully inserting the suppositories easier. You will be able to insert them higher into the vagina where they can sit more comfortably and do their job more effectively. It is also considered generally more hygienic to insert vaginal suppositories with an applicator. Additional applicators can be purchasedhere. The 2 pack and 3 pack of suppositories come with 3 single-use applicators each, we recommend purchasing additional applicators for hygiene purposes.
How to use GYNTIMA suppositories
For the relief of troublesome symptoms use one a day for 10 days, inserting in the evening after washing and before going to bed. For ongoing week-to-week support and pH balance, use 2 suppositories per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository into your vagina. You should insert it as far as you comfortably can using either your finger or an applicator if you have purchased a multibuy pack.
- As the suppository dissolves the remnants will flow from the vagina so we would recommend you wear a small sanitary towel in your underwear
A Swiss product with Swiss values
This product incorporates nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
|Ingredients||PEG 32, lactosum, polysorbatum 20, PEG 20, natrii chloridum, acidum lacticum, melaleuca alternifolia, magnesia sulphas, proteose pepton, extractum salvia officinalis, benzalkonii chloridum, acidum folicum|
|Recommended For||Strengthening your vagina's immune system|
|Included Contents||Please see product description for buying options.|
|Dosage||1 per day, preferably before going to bed|
|Size||Suppositories measure 3.5 x 1 cm (1.4 x 0.4 inches)|