GYNTIMA Vaginal Suppositories - Probiotica
- Vaginal probiotic suppositories to help maintain healthy vaginal flora
- Contains lactic acid which helps to promote a healthy internal environment
- Medically certified vaginal suppositories for vaginal health create a perfect breeding ground for friendly bacteria
- Keeps your vaginal flora healthy and wards off thrush and bacterial vaginosis whilst nourishing the area and reducing inflammation, irritation or itching
- Class II medical device
Why Should You Use Vaginal Suppositories?
Probiotica vaginal suppositories boost the friendly bacteria present in the vagina and encourage optimal reproduction, ensuring your intimate pH levels remain balanced and your vaginal health is on point. Probiotics are living organisms and we have them in every area of our bodies, even on our skin! Vaginal probiotics are known as lactobacillus.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is present in the vagina where it creates an environment in which disease-causing agents cannot live. Factors that reduce lactobacillus can lead to pH imbalances and increase the chance of developing thrush, bacterial vaginosis and excessive discharge. The protective ability of the vagina diminishes, and access becomes available for other, often dangerous pathogens. Sexual intercourse becomes painful and small injuries may occur as a result. Healthy vaginal mucosa decreases the likelihood of the transmission of many sexually transmitted infections and ensures ongoing protection, so it’s important to keep your vaginal flora at optimal health.
What Can Cause the Vagina’s pH Levels to Become Unbalanced?
There are many factors that can cause upset to your vaginal flora, including:
- Hormone based contraceptives such as the contraceptive pill or coil (IUD)
- Sexual intercourse (more specifically; semen entering the vagina)
- Swimming in a pool or relaxing in a hot tub
- The use of antibiotics – they often kill both bad and good bacteria
- Douching or other excessive and unnecessary washing
- Using perfumed vaginal products such as soaps and deodorants
- Hormonal fluctuations due to pregnancy or menopause
How Do Probiotic Vaginal Suppositories Work?
Gyntima Vaginal Probiotica Suppositories provide a healthy breeding ground for the reproduction of lactobacillus – the good bacteria we all know and love! These natural milk cultures protect the vagina from harmful bacteria and infections and ensure a natural biological balance of the vagina’s internal environment.
Lactobacillus suppresses the reproduction of fungi bacteria (bad bacteria) including the Candida Albicans. These vaginal suppositories contain natural harmless substances which nourish your vaginal flora creating the optimum environment needed for a healthy intimate area.
You now have the option to multibuy these vaginal health boosting suppositories. You can choose from:
- A single pack that includes 10 suppositories
- A 2 pack (20 suppositories) with 3 single-use applicators, or;
- A 3 pack (30 suppositories) with 3 single-use applicators
You will likely find that using an applicator will make fully inserting the suppositories easier. Additional applicators can be purchased here. Using an applicator, you will be able to insert the probiotic higher into the vagina where it can sit more comfortably and do its job more effectively. It is also considered generally more hygienic to insert vaginal suppositories with an applicator.
How and When to Use Gyntima Probiotica Vaginal Suppositories:
For the relief of troublesome symptoms use one a day for 10 days, inserting in the evening after washing and before going to bed. For ongoing week-to-week support and pH balance, use 2 suppositories per week.
- Remove the suppository from the foil
- Insert the suppository into your vagina. You should insert it as far as you comfortably can using either your finger or an applicator if you have purchased a multibuy pack or additional applicators.
- As the suppository dissolves the remnants will flow from the vagina so we would recommend you wear a small sanitary towel in your underwear
A Swiss Product with Swiss Values
Gyntima products incorporate nature’s finest ingredients with practicality. GYNTIMA prides itself on having a clear conception and vision for the end customer, a vision of human health based on natural and biotechnology products. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its unique properties.
As a brand, what makes GYNTIMA different? GYNTIMA embrace the connection between humans and mother nature. This connection is present in all GYMTIMA’S products as they strive to provide you with as many raw materials as possible derived from truly natural sources in the luxurious products you use.
All GYNTIMA products undergo a number of clinical tests such as microbiology controls, chemical-physical tests, tests of dermal tolerance and tests of health safety to name but a few to ensure your product exceeds your expectations.
Ingredients in Gyntima Probiotica Vaginal Suppositories
Lactosum, acidum lacticum, proteose peptone, acidum folicum, extractum Salviae officinalis. Adjuvants: PEG 32, PEG 20, polysorbatum 20, natrii chloridum, magnesii sulphas
|Ingredients||See product description|
|Recommended For||A healthy vaginal environment|
|Included Contents||Please see the product description for buying options.|