Go Better Toilet Stool
- Toilet stool that prevents constipation and straining, making it easier to go naturally
- Create the perfect angle for full bowel elimination with this poo stool, no straining required, helps piles, prolapse & fistula
- Take the strain off your pelvic floor muscles, eliminate more that's mess-free, stress-free way
- A natural, drug-free way to do quick and effective bowel movements - you'll be amazed
- Prevent piles, back pain, prolapse and other nasty side effects of constipation!
- Modern white plastic design looks great in any bathroom
Go Better every time with this constipation curing toilet footstool
Are you often constipated? You’re probably not sitting correctly on your toilet! Humans are designed to ‘go’ in a squatting position, so that the bowels can empty properly. When you sit on a standard toilet your colon is kept partially closed by a muscle called the puborectalis. This makes it hard to do a poo without straining and can cause long term damage. This perfect little accessory can work wonders for your pelvic floor by taking the strain off your pelvic floor muscles when you're sat on the loo.
The Dangerous Effects of Constipation
Constipation isn’t just uncomfortable – if you strain every time you go you will cause long term damage to your body and health! Here’s a list of just some of the conditions caused by constipation:
- Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Bad Breath
- Piles (haemorrhoids)
- Fissures and anal fissures
- Prolapse and pelvic floor problems
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Back Pain and pelvic floor pain
- Chronic Pain
Chronic constipation has also been shown to weaken the immune system, making you more vulnerable to diseases. Around 1 in 7 adults are affected by constipation at any given time, and 1 in 3 children. That’s a lot of people in a lot of discomfort! All of which could be relieved with the use of a Go Better squatting stool.
Beat Constipation with a Go Better Toilet Stool
There’s no need to trade your toilet for a squat toilet – the Go Better toilet squatting stool allows you to get into the perfect position for quick and satisfying bowel movements every time. Just place this squatting stool in front of your toilet before you go and rest your feet on it. This puts you in just the right position to open your bowels properly without straining. Research has found that going while you squat takes an average of 50 seconds, compared to 130 seconds while sitting!
Once you’ve tried this toilet squatting stool you’ll wonder how you ever went without it! The Go Better toilet stool is made from high quality, sturdy plastic that will look great in any bathroom. Go Better’s standard toilet footstool is great for keeping at home – and why not try the folding version so you can go better wherever you are?
|Recommended For||Go Better Toilet Stool puts you in the perfect position for easier toilet trips that can relieve constipation|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Washing Instructions||Wipe clean|