Vagikool Feminine Cold Pack
Vagikool Feminine Cold Pack
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Vulvar ice pack for fast relief, instant itch relief and reduced swelling of sensitive feminine areas, this reusable vaginal ice pack uses cold therapy which is totally natural, drug free, non toxic, latex free.& non hormone disrupting.
- Perineal ice pack is a gel expertly designed and contoured to fit comfortably and discreetly moulding to your body for comfortable pain relief
- Private, personal and elegant it improves the flow of nutrients into the area, increases strength, and stimulates healing
- Reusable & ideal for pregnancy, post-surgery, postpartum, after shaving, sex and more
- Recommended treatment for Vulvar varicosities vulvar varicose veins, pelvic pain, cystitis pain & recurring yeast infections.
Features & specifications
Vagikool Feminine Cold Pack
Instant relief for the most sensitive part of the body, naturally fights pain and inflammation.
V-Kool Cold Pack means you don't have to live with vulvar pain anymore
Reusable cool pack with 10 extra comfort sleeves so the gel is smooth next to your body.
Safe for use during pregnancy and while nursing.
Fast-acting on painfully burning yeast infections.
Relieves vaginal discomfort caused by: Childbirth, Vulvodynia, Yeast Infections, Surgery, Postmenopausal intimacy, Herpes, Laser Hair Removal, Vaginosis, Vaginitis,
Bikini Waxing, Shaving, Pelvic Congestive Syndrome, Haemorrhoids, Sports Injuries, Increased Sexual Activity, Vaginal Irritations, Vagina Pain, Vulva Pain.
1 x Vagikool reusable gel ice pack, 10 x Komfort-fit protective sleeves.
Soft, medical grade material that is non toxic, latex free. Made in the USA in an FDA accredited facility.
Delivery & returns
For domestic (United Kingdom) orders we offer 2 delivery options. Any orders that include any Kegel8 toner are shipped free using the Royal Mail 48 service.
For international orders, dependant on territory we offer the following services;
As some of our products are of an intimate nature. Rest assured that no one, other than you, will know what is contained in your delivery. We use plain brown, unbranded, boxes. Keeping the contents secure and private.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase you can return it within 90 days of delivery. If the item is faulty/damaged, you’ll receive a FULL refund; however, if the item is unsuitable or you have changed your mind, a small postage charge of £2 will be deducted. Please ensure unwanted items are unopened, unused, and everything is in a re-saleable condition.
Speak to our Customer Care team if you have any questions.
VAT Free information
VAT Exemption/Relief Explained
VAT Exemption provides a valuable benefit for individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. It allows them to purchase eligible items at a 0% VAT rate, thus reducing the cost of these essential items. The process of claiming VAT exemption is made simple, especially when shopping online, as our online store is designed to facilitate the process with a series of straightforward questions that can be answered in the comfort of one’s own home.
Eligibility for VAT Relief
The government has outlined the criteria for eligibility for VAT relief, which include:
- Charities that provide their charity number. Individuals who are considered “chronically sick or disabled” as defined by:
- Having a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term and substantial impact on their ability to carry out everyday activities. Having a condition that is medically treated as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. Being terminally ill.
It’s important to note that VAT exemption does NOT apply to individuals who are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as those with a broken limb, or frail elderly persons who are otherwise able-bodied.
Proof of Disability
In order to be exempt from VAT, the government requires a simple declaration of the nature of one’s disability at the time of ordering. No proof of the disability needs to be provided to any party. All that is required is the name, address, and disability of the person the item is for, as well as information about their chronic sickness or disability.
VAT Exemption is only applicable to certain items that have been designed specifically for use by individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. These items include, but are not limited to: bathing aids, mobility aids, toileting aids, continence products, and other daily living aids.
VagiKool Feminine Reusable Cold Pack utilises “cold therapy”, one of the oldest, safest, and most effective ways to relieve pain. Super-soft medical grade gel moulds itself to the shape of your body so that you can enjoy cool, soothing pain relief where and when you need it most. Verstile and neat when you use it but invisible to everyone else it can also treat Vulvar varicosities (varicose veins) that form at the outer surface of the vulva. Applying cold therapy to your vulvar reduces swelling, tissue damage, possible blood clot formation, inflammation, itching, and pain. Simultaneously the “cold exposure” improves the flow of nutrients into the area, increases strength promoting healing for an all-round lasting treatment. Just pop VagiKool Cold Ice Pack in the freezer for a couple of hours then place it in one of the comfort fit sleeves and slip it into your underwear. The gel in the cold pack remains completely flexible so it moulds to your body feeling super comfortable. An absolute essential for anyone about to undergo pelvic surgery, childbirth, hysterectomy etc. Do not be left without this simple yet highly effective way to repair faster, recover better and feel more comfortable.