Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand
- Not sure how strong your pelvic floor muscles are?
- Immediately see if you are exercising correctly and learn how to Kegel effectively
- A great introduction to the importance of the pelvic floor, perfect for a pelvic floor novice
- Exercise daily to prevent conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse and stress incontinence
- Helping women everywhere to strengthen, control and support their pelvic floor
It’s Never Too Early, or Too Late to Learn How to Exercise and Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor
The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand is an incredibly simple and extremely effective pelvic floor exerciser that physically shows you if you’re exercising your pelvic floor muscles effectively.
Simply insert the cone into your vagina and contract your pelvic floor muscles - squeeze from your anus to your vagina, as if you feel a zip pulling forwards. When done correctly, the unique indicator clip moves the tail of the wand downwards. If it waves up, you are bearing down on your muscles instead of pulling up and may be weakening your muscles as a result.
Follow the included exercise guides to strengthen both your slow and fast twitch muscle fibres. Strengthening you against those little leaks when your bladder is put under pressure (such as when you cough), and allowing you to hold a full bladder for longer.
Why Should I Exercise My Pelvic Floor?
Pelvic floor exercises are a must for everyone. The pelvic floor muscles are not exercised through traditional exercises and are actually weakened by high impact exercises such as running.
If you already suffer with a pelvic floor disorder it is even more important that you maintain a healthy and strong pelvic floor. Less than 40% of incontinence sufferers exercise their pelvic floor, leaving themselves vulnerable to further conditions to develop - including pelvic organ prolapse.
The pelvic floor muscles hold all your important pelvic organs in place; including the bladder, uterus and rectum. Without these muscles, the organs would sag against the skin and protrude outside of the vagina as as a pelvic organ prolapse (POP).
40% of women over the age of 50 suffer with a degree of pelvic organ prolapse. Advanced prolapse often requires surgical treatment to repair the damage.
Get a Grip on Your Sex Life
A weakened pelvic floor can see your sex life deflate. As your pelvic floor weakens, the vaginal muscles lose their grip meaning a reduction in sensation not just for you, but for your partner too.
The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand challenges you to get a grip on those vital muscles and enjoy a healthy and fulfilling sex life once again!
How Can You Prevent a Pelvic Floor Disorder Happening to You?
By far and away, the most effective way to prevent pelvic floor disorders, such as pelvic organ prolapse, is by doing regular pelvic floor exercises. The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand is a great way to introduce yourself to pelvic floor training, as it clearly demonstrates whether you are exercising correctly. As well as indicating just how strong your pelvic floor muscles are.
Additional ways to improve your pelvic floor health include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight: The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommend maintaining a BMI no higher than 30 to avoid putting excess strain on these delicate muscles.
- Eating a high-fibre diet to avoid constipation: Straining on the toilet is a known cause of POP as it puts a lot of stress on the pelvic muscles. Try a toilet stool to put you in the best position and avoid straining on the toilet.
- Avoiding lifting heavy objects: Heavy lifting puts stress and pressure on the pelvic muscles, resulting in their weakening.
- Avoiding high-impact exercise: Certainly until you have gained total control over your pelvic floor muscles.
- Quitting smoking: Coughing puts high impact stress on the pelvic floor, often resulting in 'little bladder leaks'.
- Supplementing your collagen supply: The pelvic organs are supported by ligaments, muscles and connective tissues; collagen encourages the regeneration and strengthening of this internal structure.
Make Pelvic Floor Exercises Part of Your Routine Today
So now you’ve got all the information you need you should feel ready and excited to take on the challenge of the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand. Trust us, your current and future self will thank you for it!
|Recommended For||Learning how strong your pelvic floor muscles are, and exercising them correctly and effectively. Prevention of pelvic floor disorders including pelvic organ prolapse and stress incontinence. Improve intimate sensation.|
|Can be used with||KE Gel | Kegel8 Klean|
|Included Contents||1 X Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand|
|Material||Medical-Grade Santoprene (Autoclavable)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand Instructions For Use|