Prolapse is something most of us don’t know much about - until it happens to us and it’s too late. Your pelvic organs - uterus, urethra, vagina, bowel and bladder - are all held in place by ligaments and muscles within the pelvic floor, but if these muscles and ligaments become weak, or damaged, then they can move or drop, resulting in pain, discomfort, urine and bladder problems. A pelvic organ prolapse can occur during or shortly after pregnancy or may take many years to develop.
Kegel8 Has The Solution:
- The Kegel8 Ultra 20 Electronic Pelvic Toner is the only pelvic toner with a programme specifically designed to help with prolapse
- The Kegel8 Ultra 20 is a Sat Nav for the pelvic floor muscles; it automatically finds them and exercises them so you don’t have to worry if you are doing it right or not
- The Kegel8 Ultra 20 can stimulate movement in the muscles by 90% - manual "lift and squeeze" exercises move just 40% of your muscles
- Regular pelvic floor exercise can prevent prolapse, reduce the problems of prolapse, and prevent it getting worse
- In just minutes a day you can restore strength and support to your pelvic floor and in some cases you can also avoid surgery
How Will I Know If I Have A Prolapse?
Look out for these signs:
- A heavy "dragging" feeling in your vagina or lower back together with pelvic and/or abdominal pain
- You might feel a lump in your vagina or outside your vagina
- Bowel problems including difficulty in passing faeces or incomplete emptying of the bowel
- Painful love-making and reduced intimate sensation
- You might have urinary problems such as a slow stream, incomplete emptying of your bladder, urinary frequency or an urgent need to pass urine, and stress incontinence
"Research tells us that up to 50% of women who have had children will suffer from prolapse in their lifetime"
If you have a prolapse - don‘t panic. Find as much information as you can to help you get your pelvic floor strong again. You might have to do regular pelvic floor exercises, lose weight and correct your posture - but these changes can be really positive and help you avoid surgery if that’s what you prefer to do.
Just remember if you do have surgery, your pelvic floor will still be weak and this needs strengthening and a Kegel8 pelvic toner will help you there too.
Did You Know?
You can still prolapse even if you've had a hysterectomy... if you continue to do things which first caused the prolapse.
The Kegel8 Ultra 20 isn’t just about Prolapse, it will also;
- Help strengthen your pelvic floor automatically so you don’t have to
- Give you a flatter tummy - a strong pelvic floor also helps with your posture
- Give your love-life a boost - it helps with natural lubrication and gives a greater sensation for you and your partner
- A healthy pelvic floor means you can prevent bladder and bowel leaks and always remain in control