Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Fanny Fart or Vaginal Wind
Fanny Farts, Vagina Farts, Queef, Victory Honk, Brazilian Breeze and V Puff are all terms used to describe vaginal wind or vaginal flatulence - wind escaping from the vagina - and it is an early indication that your pelvic floor muscles are weak - do not ignore your body's warning!
When air gets trapped in the vagina during lovemaking or exercising it's going to make a sound on release and that is what is called a 'fanny fart'. If you find it happens quite often this is an indication that your pelvic floor muscles are not what they used to be and they need exercising to strengthen and tone them up. You can perform the simple squeeze and release pelvic floor exercises or you can fast-tack with a Kegel8 pelvic toner.
Can A Kegel8 Pelvic Toner Help With Fanny Farts?
You bet it can. Air is entering the vagina because the pelvic floor muscles are relaxed, or loose so these muscles need a targeted work-out to get them strong again. By exercising with a Kegel8 electronic pelvic toner you will be able to tone and strengthen the muscles in your pelvic floor and help to prevent these embarrassing noises.Other signs your pelvic floor is weak are: bladder leaks, tampons not staying in-place, reduced intimate sensation, more than 8 trips to the loo a day.
We are here to help if you have further questions!
How To Stop Vaginal Farts
1. Pelvic Floor Exercise - strengthen those muscles and make them more responsive.
2. Lubricants - use a sexual lubricant when lovemaking, this will help to stop the vacuum that will produce trapped air in your vagina.
3. Practice different sexual positions, You on top will prevent air getting trapped, but if you are in the missionary position with your legs raised you could be serenading him vaginally with your fanny farts...
- How to do Kegel Exercise and stop vaginal wind and fanny farts.
- What is The Kegel Muscle?
- Which Kegel8 Pelvic Toner will help me to perform my pelvic floor exercises? Our handy check-list will help you choose a kegel8 pelvic floor exercise machine, or weighted vaginal cones that's just right for you.