Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Denervation relates to the loss of nerve supply resulting in lack of sensation. The causes of denervation can include disease, chemical toxicity, physical injury, or intentional surgical interruption of a nerve. Denervation in the pelvic floor can be as a result of pelvic surgery or childbirth or ageing. By using the Kegel8 you can help to promote the regrowth of damaged nerves and improve sensation, there are clinically devised programmes that have been proven to help restore sensation and improve sensitivity to the pelvic floor area.
Can a Kegel8 Pelvic Toner Help with Nerve Denervation?
Yes it can, by electronically stimulating your pelvic floor muscles and the surrounding nerves and fibres the Kegel8 pelvic toner can help with neuroregeneration (regrowth or repair) of the damaged nerves.
Many users report restored sensation as well as a stronger, toned more supportive pelvic floor.
- Find out about Prolapse and why you need to protect your pelvic floor now.
- So you know how to pelvic floor exercise - have a look at these other things you MUST do to help your weak pelvic floor get strong again
- Bladder Prolapse see how a Kegel8 pelvic toner will help with your prolapse surgery recovery.
- Kegel8 in the Sunday Times! ‘...I’ve been assured by my husband that there has been a noticeable change!’ – Louise Parker, Style Magazine, Sunday Times
- See Kegel8 Pelvic Toners on ITV's This Morning Programme
- Join in at the Kegel8 Pelvic Toner Blog and learn more about lack of sensation, and nerve denervation and neuroregeneration of the pelvic floor.