Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Fibroids are growths in the uterus (womb) they are non-cancerous; it is thought up to 1 in 4 women suffer with them. Usually they cause no symptoms but in some women they can cause heavy periods, abdominal swelling, bladder weakness and incontinence.
What are the different types of fibroids?
- Intramural fibroids grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus (womb); this is the most common type.
- Subserous fibroids grow externally on the wall of the uterus (womb).
- Submucous fibroids grow from the inner wall of the uterus (womb).
- Pedunculated fibroids grow from the outside wall of the uterus (womb) attached by a narrow stalk.
One symptom commonly experienced by women with uterine fibroids is urinary incontinence and frequency. As well as pelvic pain and pressure, uterine fibroids can also put immense pressure on the bladder, which increases the risk of urinary incontinence, or bladder leaks, as well as the instance of frequent urination.
Uterine fibroid tumour growth can also increase pressure to the bowel resulting in uncomfortable bloating and constipation.
How Can A Kegel8 Pelvic Toner Help Fibroids
A Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner can help with fibroid treatment by strengthening your pelvic floor through exercise, relieving fibroid pain, and stimulating better blood circulation within the pelvic area. Better circulation has been shown to help shrink fibroids naturally, and in some cases prevent further fibroids too.
Medical intervention can also include fibroid embolisation (shrinking fibroids with a surgical procedure) and fibroids hysterectomy. With any surgical procedure we urge you to pelvic floor exercise with a Kegel8 Pelvic Toner to improve surgical outcomes should you opt for a hysterectomy for fibroids.
- Kegel8 Ultra Electronic Pelvic Toner and Pelvic Pain
- See the Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner it can help with fibroid pain and discomfort, stress urinary incontinence, prolapse and improve intimate sensation for you and your partner.
- Check out the Kegel8 Blog for all the latest news on pelvic health, pelvic exercise and well-being.