Designed By Women Who Understand
The UK's Best Selling Pelvic Toner
Noticeable Results Within Weeks
Hysteroscopy is usually performed as an outpatient procedure and it involves a hysteroscope (a thin illuminated tube) being inserted into the vagina to examine the inside of the uterus and cervix. Depending on the type of hysteroscopy anaesthesia may be local, regional, or general.
It can be used to diagnose and treat abnormal bleeding, or operatively to correct an abnormal condition. Minimally invasive Hysteroscopy can help the patient avoid hysterectomy or further pelvic surgery.
Depending on the anaesthesia used during the procedure you may be monitored for a few hours after the procedure. You may have some abdominal cramps or light vaginal bleeding for a couple of days.
It is recommended you consult your healthcare provider if you feel any of these symptoms:
- Heavy vaginal bleeding or discharge
- High temperature or fever
- Severe abdominal cramps
Can Kegel8 Help After Hysteroscopy?
YES! Kegel8 Ultra Pelvic Toner can help with treating the pain following this pelvic surgery.
To ensure the best possible outcomes following your hysteroscopy (and depending on the information you receive following the porcedure) Kegel8 can help to keep your pelvic floor strong and healthy.
- Cystocele or bladder prolapse Prolapse is a record levels (1 in 2 women will suffer at 50 years of age) - strengthening your pelvic floor can help to prevent prolapse and the pain and discomfort associated with it.
- Follow the Kegel8 Blog with all the latest pelvic health exercise news and up-to-date information about pelvic floor toners.
- Do you 'butt tuck' like Victoria Beckham? It's bad for your pelvic floor muscles. Find out why...