Attends Cover-Dri Chair and Bed under pads
Attends Cover-Dri Chair and Bed under pads
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £50
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Disposable under pads to protect surfaces such as chairs, beds and wheelchairs from leakage caused by urinary incontinence or during clinical procedures where waterproof protection is required
- Odour concealing under Pad features a super-absorbent core and all-round leakage barrier providing improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection
- Non slip under pad in 5 different sizes suitable for beds, sofa, chair or car seat.
- Underpad with non-slip waterproof backing ensures the disposable bed pad or chair pad stays in place protecting mattresses, furniture and chairs.
Features & specifications
Attends Cover-Dri Plus Under Pads
Odour protection & protecting surfaces such as chairs, beds and wheelchairs from leakage caused by urinary incontinence or during clinical procedures where waterproof protection is required. Odour protection and leak absorbency for car seats, sofa, beds - invaluable addition.
Cover Dri Plus pads are available in the following sizes:
40 x 60 cm (pack of 50)
60 x 60 cm (pack of 50)
80 x 90 cm (pack of 50)
90 x 60 cm (pack of 50)
80 x 170 cm (pack of 30)
Delivery & returns
For domestic (United Kingdom) orders we offer 2 delivery options. Any orders that include any Kegel8 toner are shipped free using the Royal Mail 48 service.
For international orders, dependant on territory we offer the following services;
As some of our products are of an intimate nature. Rest assured that no one, other than you, will know what is contained in your delivery. We use plain brown, unbranded, boxes. Keeping the contents secure and private.
If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase you can return it within 90 days of delivery. If the item is faulty/damaged, you’ll receive a FULL refund; however, if the item is unsuitable or you have changed your mind, a small postage charge of £2 will be deducted. Please ensure unwanted items are unopened, unused, and everything is in a re-saleable condition.
Speak to our Customer Care team if you have any questions.
VAT Free information
VAT Exemption/Relief Explained
VAT Exemption provides a valuable benefit for individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. It allows them to purchase eligible items at a 0% VAT rate, thus reducing the cost of these essential items. The process of claiming VAT exemption is made simple, especially when shopping online, as our online store is designed to facilitate the process with a series of straightforward questions that can be answered in the comfort of one’s own home.
Eligibility for VAT Relief
The government has outlined the criteria for eligibility for VAT relief, which include:
- Charities that provide their charity number. Individuals who are considered “chronically sick or disabled” as defined by:
- Having a physical or mental impairment that has a long-term and substantial impact on their ability to carry out everyday activities. Having a condition that is medically treated as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. Being terminally ill.
It’s important to note that VAT exemption does NOT apply to individuals who are only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as those with a broken limb, or frail elderly persons who are otherwise able-bodied.
Proof of Disability
In order to be exempt from VAT, the government requires a simple declaration of the nature of one’s disability at the time of ordering. No proof of the disability needs to be provided to any party. All that is required is the name, address, and disability of the person the item is for, as well as information about their chronic sickness or disability.
VAT Exemption is only applicable to certain items that have been designed specifically for use by individuals who are chronically sick or disabled. These items include, but are not limited to: bathing aids, mobility aids, toileting aids, continence products, and other daily living aids.
Non-slip underpads - Chair and Bed Protection Pads for Urinary Incontinence and Leaks.
Attends Cover-Dri Plus are a range of super absorbent underpads that can be used to protect beds, chairs, and wheelchairs in addition to protecting surfaces during clinical procedures where waterproof protection is required. Available in a range of sizes, Cover Dri Plus products have a non-slip waterproof backing and a soft, skin-friendly top sheet for comfort. The super absorbent core and all-round leakage barrier provide improved leakage protection, skin dryness and unbeatable odour protection.