Your Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer is a CE approved, Grade 1 medical device. It's programmes are clinically proven, and over time, can help you take control and get strong and healthy from the inside out.
We know most women are desperate to see signs of improvement, but please follow this guide carefully. To get the best results it is important that the programme plan is followed.
- Getting Started With the Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer
- Getting Started With a Probe
- What are the Different Exercise Modes?
- What is the Squeeze Scale?
- Insert the battery into your Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer unit and replace the cover; make sure that the protective cap is removed from the battery.
- Clean your probe with a body-friendly, antibacterial spray such as Kegel8 Cleaning Spray and wipe with a lint-free cloth.
- Connect your probe to the Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer device.
- Hold the power button until you hear a beep to turn on your device.
- Insert your probe into your vagina gently. A small amount of water-based lubricant, such as KE Gel, may help with insertion.
- Choose your programme using the Mode Select button.
- Inflation of the probe will begin once you have selected your exercise mode.
- Start your programme, discover your squeeze scale score, and enjoy the benefits of a stronger pelvic floor!
If your Kegel8 Biofeedback Device is not in English, please follow the instructions below:
- Turn off your Kegel8 Biofeedback Trainer
- Press and hold the Mode Select button for 5 seconds
- Keep holding the Mode Select button and press the Power button
- Keep holding the power button and release the Mode Select button
- Release the Power button
Using a probe for the first time can be daunting, but there's no need to stress. Follow these simple steps to make using a probe as easy as possible:
- Clean your probe before use with an antibacterial and body-friendly spray.
- Add a small amount of water-based lubricant to your probe - this will help with insertion and help with conductivity.
- Get into a comfortable position - most women find it easier to stand or squat when inserting a probe.
- Slowly insert the probe into your vagina and begin the session when you are comfortable.
- To remove the probe, relax your muscles and gently pull the probe from your vagina. Make sure that you do not pull on the wires as you remove the probe.
- Clean, dry, and store your probe away until your next exercise session.
What are the Different Exercise Modes?
In Training Mode, your Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer will guide you through times, slow and then fast Kegel exercises. On-screen prompts will instruct you when to squeeze and lift the pelvic floor muscles and when to relax. This precise pelvic floor muscle training will guide you through exercise routines to ensure you get the best results with a perfect balance of slow and fast Kegels to achieve optimum pelvic floor strength.
In Free Training Mode, you can exercise freestyle! If you leak when you cough, sneeze, laugh or run, you'll want to practice fast flex exercises. If you find that you can't go very long between loo visits or you often need to get up in the night to empty your bladder, focus on slow exercises. This mode can also be used to check your strength whenever you please without completing the Training Mode.
The Squeeze Scale is used to monitor your pelvic floor strength. Your Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer will give you a score out of 9 after each exercise session - this is your Squeeze Score.
If your Squeeze Score is 9 - Congratulations! You're at the top of the Squeeze Scale. Keep up the great work!
If your Squeeze Score is 7-8 - Well done! No doubt your pelvic floor is feeling super toned and confident - you're already this far, why not aim for the top spot?
If your Squeeze Score is 4-6 - This is a nice reading but you could be stronger. Stay focused and motivated and you'll have Kegel muscles of steel in no time!
If your Squeeze Score is 1-3 - You may not be as strong as you thought - don't be disheartened - the only way is up from here, keep Kegel-ing!