The Kegel8 Ultra 20
has 14 pelvic exercise programmes for different needs developed by healthcare professionals:
P01 Pain Relief
- Vulvodynia is a chronic pain condition in your vulva. You may feel the pain as a burning, stinging, itching, irritating or a raw feeling.
- Undiagnosed pelvic pain
P03 Stress Incontinence 1
- Stress incontinence - You leak urine when you cough, sneeze, run or during lovemaking. This programme is set at a rate of 40Hz, the level favoured by UK physiotherapists.
P04 Stress Incontinence 2
- Stress incontinence - You leak urine when you cough, sneeze, run or during lovemaking. This programme is set at a rate of 30Hz, the level favoured by Scandinavian physiotherapists.
P05 Frequency/Urge Incontinence
- Frequency & Urge Incontinence - You have the urge and frequency to actually pass urine several times during the day and night, this programme is favoured by UK therapists and it uses a work/rest programme.
- New Mothers - you've had your 6 week check-up and you want to get back in shape and restore your pelvic floor. (After 12 weeks you can progress onto PO8 the thorough Pelvic Floor Exercises programme, a couple of times a week.)
P06 & P07 Frequency Urge
- Frequency & Urge Incontinence - You have the urge and frequency to actually pass urine several times during the day and night. This programme uses continuous stimulation as used in Scandinavian countries.
P08 Lack of Sensitivity
- Kegel Exercise for New Mothers - Following the birth of your baby you may have good muscle control but a lack of sensitivity.
- Following Pelvic Floor Surgery - Nerve damage will diminish sensations; this programme helps to recondition the muscle and to facilitate nerve sprouting to regain sensitivity.
P09 Pelvic Floor or Kegel Work Out
- Perimenopausal, Postmenopausal and Menopausal Women - Use this work-out to strengthen your muscles that will weaken as your oestrogen levels drop.
- All Women - An excellent overall pelvic floor workout.
- New Mothers - after 12 weeks of P05, progress onto P08 twice a week or as necessary.
- All Women - Your pelvic muscle tone is reasonable, you can contract your pelvic floor muscles but you can't hold the contraction for long. This will help you squeeze for longer.
P010 Relaxing the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- This programme is to help relax the pelvic muscle after the excercises, when the pelvic muslce has been working hard and some fatigue may have resulted. The very low 2 Hz frequency will help to relax the muscle.
PC1, PC2 and PC3 programmes are left free for you or you Therapist to customise you a programme tailored to your requirements. Programming the unit is easy and straightforward, but most women find that our pre-set programmes are perfect for their requirements.
The Kegel8 Ultra programmes are an effective way to exercise your pelvic floor to prevent and treat incontinence and prolapse, and are clinically-designed so you know you are getting the very best from your workout.